~75~

"Jin-ah?" The younger called out as he stepped inside the house. He closed the door behind himself and locked it before setting his bag down by the door. Fixing his hair by ruffling it with his fingers, he blindly walked further into the house.

"Jin where are you?" He called out again, bringing his hands from his hair so he could see. He plodded to the kitchen, searching around. Seokjin was nowhere to be found in the dining or cooking area. This both baffled and confused the younger, so he hastily continued his search for the elder.

"Where could he be?" He asked himself, turning on his heel to go back to the entry way. Glancing off to the side, he saw the large living room dimly lit, and decided to check there.

He slipped his shoes off before entering onto the plush carpet, and called out for the elder once again. Upon no response for a third time, he frowned.

"He seemed so eager," He whispered as he curved around the armrest to the couch, falling into the sofa heavily. As he plopped his weight onto the cushion, he was met with the sight of the elder fast asleep beside him. The younger beamed momentarily before realizing he had entered without permission, and cringed at his actions.

"Better me than a stranger," he shrugged, before glancing back at the elder. His thick, freshly dyed locks lied askew about his forehead, and his lips ever so slightly parted. He was covered with a large blanket, and leaned back into the couch; completely relaxed.

Hoseok took in the sight, cooing quietly. He always appreciated the little moments like these. After a short debate with himself, he shuffled beside the elder and decided to nestle himself beneath his arm.

"Hyung shouldn't mind," he whispered to himself as he wriggled beneath the blanket with Seokjin. "He wanted my company anyways."

He drew out a long yawn as he made himself comfortable beside the elder. Once situated, he rested a hand against the elder's chest and pressed his cheek against it, slowly closing his eyes as they grew heavy.

"Night Jinnie," He sweetly cooed, rubbing soft circles into the elder's chest as he settled himself down to rest.