~105~

The last of the boys filed quickly into the living room, sitting down in a circle on the floor. Seokjin handed out snacks and drinks, while the others all began conversation about a game plan.

"Okay look, it needs to be snazzy. I've known Tae since we were children! In high school he'd always talk about being proposed to while in a foreign country, on a beach, or at the place the first date was at. Can you do any of those?" Jimin's small voice sounded out brightly about the room, and Jungkook stared at him blankly.

The ravenette knit his brows together as he thought. Where was their first date? His lips pursed tightly when suddenly the memories flushed back to him. All the sweat and heated kissing. The deep purple hickies and scratch marks. His cheeks flushed a soft red before he shook his head.

"I-I'm not so sure the first date thing would be a g-good idea-"

"Why?" The others chimed in unison. The youngest swallowed thickly and scratched nervously at the back of his neck.

"W-Well I mean...you know..."

"Oh my god, Kook! You deflowered him on your first date!?" Jimin gasped, whining loudly. The others made an influx of disgruntled noises before the eldest shushed them.

"That's fine, Jungkook. It isn't any of our business. So how about instead, are there any places he mentions wanting to visit?" Seokjin questioned as he took his seat in the circle beside Hoseok. The two intertwined their hands, the younger leaning his cheek to Seokjin's shoulder.

"Uhm," Jungkook held his fingers to his lips as he racked his brain. The only thing Taehyung ever spoke about was going on picnics late at night, yet they had done that already. "I mean, he always talks about picnicking at night. But we've done it before."

"How about an art gallery? Are there landmarks he's mentioned?" Namjoon queried, biting his lip to think of more suggestions. "Perhaps waterfalls or a lake? Does he prefer to be alone or in a social gathering?"

"For the proposal, I want it to be semi-private. I want it to only be the seven of us, to be honest. So I think somewhere a little more private would be nice," Jungkook shrugged, smiling sheepishly down at his legs as he thought about popping the question. "I think somewhere outside would be romantic..." He trailed off as he fell into thought.

Suddenly his brain clicked with the perfect idea.

"NO!" He yelled loudly, hopping onto his feet as he proclaimed, "The concert tomorrow!! I'll ask when it's our solo! That'll be enough time! Fuck it being private! Let's- Let's make it huge!" He waved his arms above his head, stomping around the room in excitement.

The others all came to their feet as well and celebrated the idea. They all discussed making it unknown to only Taehyung, and how to go about it. Jungkook was on the border of crying just as his phone buzzed. He hurriedly shushed everyone as he answered the call.

"Yes baby boy, is everything okay?"

"Koo," Taehyung's voice was filled with skepticism, "Is this your car outside Jin hyung's house? And all the others' cars too?"

Jungkook looked to all the others in a panic. He waved a hand in need of suggestions for answers and upon being given one, he spoke again. "I stopped by and they were all together! I was about to come home and get you so we all could hang out!"

"Oh? What about food?"

"They called me before I could go!"

"But it's been over an hour Koo..." Taehyung approached the eldest's front door, opening it without sound and closing it behind himself. He slipped quietly into the living room without the others noticing, and he watched as Jungkook stood, staring at the floor in shock.

"Baby I-"

"Kook," Taehyung voiced sweetly, his head tilted to the side. They all swung around and looked at the younger, faking happy, inviting smiles. Almost as if nothing had even been discussed. He ended the phone call and approached his boyfriend, bringing himself into his arms for a hug.

The younger embraced his boyfriend, inhaling the sweet scent of hair. He planted a chaste kiss to the tip of his nose before pulling away and smiling toward him. The elder cocked a brow and huffed out toward the younger, further eliciting a reason from him.  "Maybe we were planning a fun surprise for your birthday and just didn't want you to know~" Jungkook teased, pinching the elder's cheek playfully.

Taehyung's face lit brightly and he collapsed back into his boyfriend's arms, "Oh! Kook you should have just said so! That's so sweet!!" He squealed happily, squeezing onto the taller, yet younger male.

Jungkook bent his knees and lifted the other into his arms, his hands placed firmly on his bottom as he held him up. He twirled with the boy in his arms before kissing his lips sweetly. The others gawked in harmony before talking amongst each other.

Once Taehyung was able to speak again and his lips were off of Jungkook's, he tilted his head while his hands explored the younger's thick locks.

"So, what are we all gonna do?" He cooed softly, not taking his eyes away from his boyfriend's.

Jimin peered up at the two, then to Seokjin. "Maybe we can all stay and have a slumber party?!"

"Yes!! That sounds fun!!"

Seokjin grinned and stood from where he sat. Gripping Hoseok's hand, he led the younger upstairs to grab out all their sleepover materials. Pillows, blankets, and all sorts of sweets were soon brought down for the others to lose themselves in.

Tonight was going to be fun for all seven, yet little did one know what was in store for tomorrow.