~26~

The other boys stood outside the door, suppressing giggles and squeals. As they heard soft mumbling coming from the door, they leaned in, and when it stopped was when they decided to finally swing the door open.

"Time's up!!"

The two boys quickly pulled away from one another as the door opened. Hoseok fell from Seokjin's lap, scrambling from his knees up onto his feet as he ran out of the room. Seokjin stared up at the other five in shock, his lips a kiss worn red.

"Oh my god they were kissing!! I told you so!!
"Pay up!! You owe me!!"
"Oh shit man!"

Seokjin felt himself flush deeply as he looked at the others. In a rush of emotions, he stood, pushing past the others and taking off in search of the younger brunet.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hoseok where are you?" The elder searched the many rooms of his large, mansion-like household. With every empty room, he felt the pain behind his eyes growing. He was upset the others had opened the door, and even more upset in himself for having not listened to the others outside the closet.

He rounded the last corner to his home, where his bedroom resided. He knew the younger had to be in there, considering nobody had left the house.

He walked up to the door, slowly turning the knob and peering in. He squinted through the darkness before finding the light switch and adjusting the lights to where they dimly lit the room. He closed the door behind himself, locking it before he went any further. He couldn't help but grin upon seeing the younger brunet curled up beneath his blankets, phone in hand.

"Hoseok are you okay?" Seokjin asked softly as he walked over to the side of the bed, peering over Hoseok to glance at his phone. The boy turned his phone away from the elder before turning over onto his side, facing away from him.

Seokjin laughed at the boy's childish behavior before slipping into the bed beside him, staring at him. The younger ignored him best he could before finally giving in and dropping his phone to his chest.

"What hyung?"

"You're in my bedroom Hoseok, don't be mean," he smirked, pinching the younger's cheek sweetly. He couldn't hold back his admiration while watching the younger squirm, trying to hide himself beneath the blankets.

Seokjin shuffled closer to the younger, engulfing him into a warm hug. He brought the blanket-buried brunet up against his chest, keeping him close. "Hoseok, do you want to go home? I can drive you home if you want. I'd understand."

"No hyung," the younger mumbled against the plush blankets, not bothering to move from them, " 'm comfy, don't wanna move."