~93~

"Min Yoongi," The blond smiled, carding his fingers through the elder's dark locks while he sat on his lap. He eased his hips against the ravenette's and leaned forward, planting a soft but passionate kiss to his pouty lips. Their lips meshed together in unison, and the blond felt his cheeks grow hot the longer they kissed.

They parted for air, and between flustered breaths, Jimin laced his fingers into Yoongi's. He leaned forward and rested his head to the elder's chest, listening to his heart beat.

'Min Yoongi, I'm so glad you're my boyfriend," he whispered quietly, hoping he wouldn't be teased. Instead the elder lifted himself off the edge of the bed they were on. He lied Jimin down carefully in the midst of the sheets and scrunched up blankets. The blond's hair spread messily about the sheets, and his cheeks were still flushed a rosy pink.

Yoongi bit his lower lip to hold back his temptations. Instead he hovered over the younger, gently kissing about his cheeks and collar bones. The younger squirmed beneath his grasp and could feel himself unraveling, yet no matter how badly the elder wanted to engage him, he knew it was too early.

"Babe you look so pretty..." he breathed into the younger's ear before pressing tender kisses about his neck. The blond found himself whining pitifully and pressing his hips up against the elder's to find friction. Yoongi, albeit wanting to reciprocate, held himself back.

"Jiminie, Hoseok's a room over. We can't do this right now," He frowned before pecking the blond's kiss swollen lips one more time. With that he fell beside the younger onto the bed and brought the boy close to cuddle.

Jimin nestled himself into Yoongi's side. He intertwined their legs and rested his cheek into his chest, his arms wrapped around the elder's torso.

"You're so clingy honey," the elder cooed sweetly as he stroked the younger's blond locks.

~~

Hoseok yawned as he peered at his phone screen. It was growing late, yet he didn't want to quit talking to Seokjin. Ever since the two made it official, they hadn't been separable.

DM

💜Jinnie💜
Sweetheart you should go to bed! That way we can see each other earlier tomorrow 💕

Me
I don't want to quit talking tho. I miss u Jinnie :(

💜Jinnie💜
Do you miss me that bad sweetheart??

Me
Yes :(((

💜Jinnie💜
Okay sweetie I'm on my way

Hoseok grinned at his phone screen, yawning loudly. Sure he was tired, but he was excited to see his boyfriend. He quickly gathered some clothing and threw them on, hoping he looked presentable enough.

He hopped out of bed lazily after messaging Seokjin more and he unlocked the front door. He told the elder just to come in because he was going to be lying in his bed.

He eased back into his blankets, with his phone rested to his chest. He closed his eyes in an attempt to clear the haze from them, yet ultimately he ended up asleep.

When the elder entered the apartment and was met with silence, he grew curious. After closing the door behind himself, he crept into Hoseok's room. Peering in, he saw the brunet curled up and passed out on the bed. He was fully clothed, yet also fully asleep.

"Seokie..." He cooed softly while approaching the bed. He didn't have it in his heart to move the peacefully sleeping brunet, so instead he slipped into the bed beside him.

Wrapping his arms securely around the younger, he rested his cheek against some plush pillows. He inhaled the sweet scent of Hoseok and nestled deeply into him in hopes of it never disappearing.

"Goodnight sweetheart."