~.37.~

Hoseok lied in bed, tangled in a mess of blankets and sheets, and his hands were strewn in somebody else's hair.

Opening his eyes, he squinted over at the sleeping figure before him. A small frown etched across his cheek as he gently ruffled his roommate's hair, before he rolled over, releasing himself from the blankets to sit upright.

"Yoongi, hey Yoongi you need to wake up," the brunet spoke, his voice raspy with sleep still. The sleeping boy beside him tossed over, trying to ignore the younger. Hoseok sighed and leaned across the bed, poking Yoongi all over. "Seriously wake up! We have less than an hour until we meet with the others to see our studios! Come on!"

With another nudge to the side, Yoongi groaned, forcing himself upright. The blankets dropped off of his bare shoulders and he groaned again at the cool air in the room. "I'm up I'm up..." he mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Hoseok grinned before hopping out of bed. With that, he took it to himself to get ready and look as nice as possible to leave a good impression with their new company.

SunnySeok posted:

250 likes • 35 comments

SunnySeok: Look at my adorable best friend MintYoongi ! He's so handsome!! Also, today we get to see our studios!! So excited!!

View all comments...

MintYoongi: My hair has faded so much
SunnySeok: MintYoongi let's dye it later!!😍
CrabbyJoonie: Are you two as excited as I am to see the studios?😵
SunnySeok: YES CrabbyJoonie WE'RE SUPER EXCITED YOU HAVE NO KDEA
kseokjinnie: You all should hurry up~~~