~106~

{Taekook focus}

The lights flooded about the stage, shooting in all sorts of different directions. Sounds of shoes sliding and stomping across the stage, alongside the screaming of fans filled their ears. Numerous sounds clashed together in a cacophony, yet nothing truly bother them. In fact, nothing could in this moment.

Jungkook stepped over to Tae, standing before him as he reached a hand out to take his hand. The outer lights dimmed, and the limelight fell upon them where they stood, peering at one another. Together with a breathy exhale, the two went to sing, when Jungkook dropped to his knees. Taehyung gasped in worry, quick to place a hand on the younger's back as if to silently ask if he was okay, when the younger eased himself onto one knee.

One hand in his pocket, he brought out the velveteen box. The music in the stadium played softly in the background, and with tears in his eyes, Jungkook softly grasped the elder's hand in his own, their gazes meeting.

"Kim Taehyung," He breathed into the mic, the elder flushing as he heard his name echo back to him, "I know this is cheesy, and that we should be singing-" He chuckled, watching as the others slowly gathered around them, bouquets in hand. "But, will you do the honor of being my husband?"

Taehyung gasped, clasping a hand over his mouth as his eyes overflowed with tears. He began nodding his head before Jungkook could even finish and collapsed forward onto the younger.

Falling back against the stage, Jungkook embraced the elder tightly, squeezing his waist before crashing their lips together in a sloppy, loving kiss.

After a few moments, the two parted, and Taehyung nodded his head once again, "Yes Jungkook, I will marry you. Kiss me again you fo-"

The others continued the choreography about the stage, continuing to sing their parts to the song, alongside the other twos. Needless to say the proposal was a success, and Jungkook had a lot to look forward to later that evening.

~~~~

{a/n: HOLY COW 6.9K READS?! You all are crazy!! I can't believe how much love this is getting! Thank you guys SO much! I love when you comment and vote, it makes me feel inspired! Keep on being amazing! I purple you all!💜}