~24~

Yoongi lied across the couch, head on Jimin's lap. Namjoon shuffled his legs off his thighs with a shake of the head and a sigh. Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his lap before heaving him over his shoulder and wrestling the boy.

This is what Hoseok and Seokjin walked in to see.

Jungkook with Taehyung pinned to the floor, both their faces red and breathing hard, then there was Jimin with his head tossed back and eyes closed, with Yoongi's head on his lap. It didn't look anything near appropriate, all except for Namjoon who was simply using his phone.

Hoseok looked to Seokjin, brows raised, as the tall male dropped the bags in his hands with a gasp, "What are you all doing?"

"Hyungie! Please be quiet, Yoongi hyung is trying to nap!" Jimin opened his eyes with a groan before pouting toward Seokjin. The brunet stared in confusion as he pieced together that the situation itself was innocent. He sighed and bent down to pick up the bags he dropped, meeting hands with Hoseok as he too had reached down.

"Here, let me take these and put things away. It's the least I could do considering you paid." Hoseok flashed a warm smile toward the elder before picking up the bags and disappearing into the kitchen.

"Jin hyung are you blushing?" The youngest called out mockingly, receiving a flick to the chest from the brunet beneath him.

"I am not!" He scoffed, stomping a foot down in mock anger. "Taehyung beat him up!"

"On it!" The young brunet laughed and grinned before tossing the ravenette back onto the ground and wrestling with him some more. Seokjin took the chance and left the room, finding Hoseok so he could be certain things were where they should be.

"All done?" He looked around the empty kitchen, then to Hoseok. He watched as the younger turned to face him, a velvety warm smile pulling across his cheeks. "Yes all done hyung," he cooed quietly as he stepped toward Seokjin's direction.

Seokjin felt his chest grow tight with butterflies and a tingling sensation seeing the chestnut haired boy coming his way. To cover his surprise he opened his arms and embraced the younger, who flinched and stood stiff in his grasp momentarily. Slowly he eased into the hug, awkwardly patting the other on his back.

"Hyung are you okay?" The brunet looked up at the elder in concern. He was just trying to walk past him to join the others, and sure the hug was the second greatest thing to ever have happened in his life, yet he was still confused.

"I-I thought maybe you were walking toward me so I j-just opened my arms to hug you..." the elder panicked on the inside, pulling his arms away from Hoseok quickly. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants and teetered on his toes. "I'm sorry if that wasn't what you were doi-"

"It's fine Jinnie, don't worry about it," the younger smiled, his voice sweet and soft. Seokjin felt a weight lift from his chest and his own lips lifted into a smile as well. "Let's go to the others! Maybe we could play some games!"