~8~

"You're so sweet already and I barely know you! What am I going to do with you?" Seokjin joked as Hoseok followed him to the kitchen where the cookies were set down at. Seokjin reached into a cabinet and brought out a large platter with which he spread the cookies out on.

Hoseok watched quietly, his cheeks flushed at the elder's comment. Once the tubs were empty, he placed the lids back on them while Seokjin grabbed the platter with two hands securely.

"So what's your last name Hoseok? How old are you?" Seokjin tried to keep conversation going in hopes the younger would ease, and Hoseok hummed as he followed the elder back toward the others.

"Jung Hoseok, and I'm 22," The younger smiled, speaking quietly. Seokjin nodded and glanced to Hoseok as they rounded a corner, "Call me hyung then," he returned the smile to Hoseok, whose cheeks were burning and showing a rosy red.

"Jin hyung! Finally!" A chirpy voice sounded out above the mellow talk of the others. Hoseok looked over to the owner of the voice, and stood in awe of the orange haired beauty it belonged to. He stared for a few seconds before looking away back to his own friends for comfort.

"You act like I left for a million years, when I was maybe gone five minutes Jimin!" Seokjin laughed, setting down the platter of cookies in the middle of table after moving the bowl with the slips of paper in it. "Hoseok brought cookies! So dive in!"

Taehyung and Jungkook leaned forward simultaneously and snatched up a few cookies, holding them in their hands and eating generously. Hoseok watched as the others seemed to be comfortable and functioning easily, and couldn't help but feel under pressure to open up quickly.

Wanting to be out of the limelight for being the 'cookie boy', he took a seat on the floor, situated beside Namjoon. He looked up at the younger and flashed a small smile, of which was returned alongside with a reassuring pat to the back.

"Okay! Let's play truth or dare!" Seokjin grinned mischievously, picking up the bowl of papers with one hand and playfully shaking it around. "I know it's childish, but it's fun, and a good way to get to know one another," He set the bowl back down on the table, looking around at the others for approval, "Perfect! Okay I'll start!"

With a hasty grab into the bowl, he ripped out a small slip and read it before pointing to the newcomers. "Choose which of you will accept my plead!" The four looked between each other, and none budged.

Namjoon nudged Hoseok who looked up worriedly before nodding his head shyly, "I-I will," He looked at Seokjin, trying to hold his composure. The elder grinned before holding the slip back up and reading the options.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth," He spoke shyly, beads of sweat working their way onto his forehead. He held his breath, hoping the questions wouldn't be too scandalous or provoking.

"Okay Hoseok," Seokjin looked at the younger brunet, smirk playing across his cheek, "Who is your crush, if you have one? If not, then who of your friends do you think is the most attractive?"

Hoseok felt every muscle within him tense up. Should he admit he had a crush on Seokjin? Or keep his dignity and instead embarrass he and one of his friends? He swallowed hard, and feeling under pressure from the other six boys' stares, he sighed.

"My best friend Yoongi hyung is the best visual of my friends, in my opinion..." He looked through his bangs to his best friend, watching as the older's pale cheeks flushed crimson. Yoongi avoided lifting his chin and instead cupped his face in his hands to shield himself.

"That's so precious!" Seokjin cooed, fawning over the two boys as they fumbled awkwardly. "To be honest, I would've thought you had a crush, but okay! Let's continue!"

Jimin lunged forward, grabbing the bowl and facing the flushed, mint haired boy beside him. "Yoongi! Truth or dare?! And don't say truth, let's have some fun!" The younger's voice was joyous and innocent, though his thoughts were less than impressionable.

"F-Fine, dare." The mint haired boy breathed out quietly, bringing his palms off his cheeks and regaining his composure.

"Okay awesome! I dare you to kiss one of us you just met on the corner of the lips!" Jimin looked between his friends with a grin, hoping one of them would be the culprit. What he did not expect was for Yoongi to lean over to kiss him, and when he did, Jimin turned his head which resulted in the two meeting lips.

Yoongi fell back in an instant, a horror filled expression on his face while the others hunched over in laughter. Jimin's face flushed a deep red as he cupped a hand over his mouth in shock.

"Oh my god Yoongi!!" He squealed out, voice cracking and making him sound young, "I can't believe you- Oh my god!!"