•~°5°~•

Me: Jungkook you're going too?! To the party!!?

JJungkook: I did it as a joke hoping I'd maybe be able to meet one of his hot friends but yep 👀

JJungkook: deadass didn't expect to actually be going but yeah! I am! You want me to pick you up?

Me: Please! Yoongi hyung is coming too

JJungkook:😂😂  How'd you manage that one?

Hoseok set down his phone with a grin as he shuffled through his closet looking for the nicest thing to wear. He knew Seokjin said to dress casually, but something in his chest told him that their versions of casual were different.

He rummaged through his closet before smiling and pulling out his beloved coat given to him on his 16th birthday. It was green with black sleeves. He figured the neutrality of the colors would blend nicely with his deep brown hair.

He threw on a pair of worn skinny jeans, a white shirt, alongside black combat boots before making way toward the bathroom. Reaching into the cabinet beside the mirrors, he brought out a thin black choker and put it on. Afterward, he fixed up his hair and admired himself. He looked better kept than he usually did, he had to admit.

Once he had applied his soft smelling cologne, he went back to his bedroom to retrieve his phone from his bed. He picked it up, replying to Jungkook before opening Seokjin's DM.

With a squeal of excitement, he added the elder's phone number to his contacts before thanking him for the information. In return, he gave the other his phone number.

"Yoongi hyung! I'm gonna take a selca outside, you wanna be in it?" The boy grinned, opening his front camera. He needed to take photos for tonight considering it was going to be the best night of his life, at least he hoped.

With a little coercion, the elder agreed to one photo. One was enough to please Hoseok, so after they took it, he was quick to post it before Yoongi could change his mind about it.

SunnySeok posted:

15 likes • 2 comments

SunnySeok: Headed to a party in a couple hours! Never been more excited in my life! Thank you MintYoongi for coming with me! Huge thanks to kseokjinnie for arranging this all 💚💚

View two comments...

MintYoongi: Glad to see you so happy Hobi
JJungkook: I'm jealous!! You should've taken photos with me Hyung! 😤