~74~

Hoseok fitted one foot behind the other, lifting his weight to the balls of his feet as he twirled, jumping as high as he could. He landed, stable, and on both feet.

With a huge gasp followed by collapsing to the cold hard floor, the brunet smiled at the blond who came and hovered above him.

"I finally got it all down! Ending included!" He cheered, panting to retrieve his lost breath.

The blond before him giggled and helped him upright, praising him along the way. He strode to the mirrored wall of the studio and stretched against the hand rail. "I'm super proud of you Hobi-hyung! I was afraid you'd give up!"

"Me?! Give up!?" The brunet scoffed, his hands flapping in the air as his eyes furrowed, incredulous. "I never give up! What's the point of even trying then if you're not gonna follow through?"

"That's a good philosophy hyung, I agree!" The blond smiled, leaning himself toward the mirror as he stretched. "I think I'll tell myself that more often."

"You should Jimin! You can even think of me while doing so, I don't mind," The elder joked, clapping his hands to his hips as he walked about the hardwood floor.

"Hey are you alright with me calling it a day?" Hoseok spoke as he walked toward his duffel bag. He searched and once he found his phone, he checked the notifications.

3 missed messages from kseokjinnie
5 missed messages from 💜Jinnie💜

The brunet gasped inwardly, quickly checking the notifications and reading the messages. Between them, he heard Jimin's responses to his question and responded with a nod.

"Thanks Jiminie! I gotta go, just got a few messages so I'm glad you understand!" He glanced up, flashing a bright smile at the other before picking up his bag and leaving the studio. He opened his phone again and thoroughly read the messages.

Private DM: kseokjinnie

kseokjinnie
Hobiiiiiii

kseokjinnie
I miss youuuuuuu~

kseokjinnie
Hobi??

The boy swelled with happiness at the thought of the elder, and instead of replying to the DMs through social media, he responded through texting. He figured it would be quicker.

💜Jinnie💜

Hobi I miss you come see me

Please I just want to spend time with you!!

I know you're busy but I can pick you up or even go to your place, I just re

Really want to see you* (sorry)

Hobi~?

Yes baby give me a few minutes|
Yes baby give me|
Yes ba|

Send reply?
Yes | No

Okay Jin hyung! Give me a few minutes, I'm coming!💚

Hoseok nervously hummed as he walked down the dark side walk. The path from the studio to Jin's house wasn't lit well, which left the poor boy at unease.

He gripped the handle to his duffel bag tighter, hoping nothing bad would happen.

Twenty minutes of walking and then some later, he found himself rounding the final corner to get to Seokjin's house. As the large house came into sight, he started off sprinting, trying to get there as quickly as possible.

As he approached the long driveway, he strode up it and used that time to catch his breath. When he made it to the door, he knocked softly. Despite not hearing an immediate answer, he went ahead and invited himself inside.

~~~~

{a/n: Do you guys want smut to be in this story? Yes/No?}