Chapter Eighteen: My First Date

Chapter Eighteen: My First date

I am so lonely.

Mei Yi is with Alex with their parents in Hawaii for business reasons.

Anty and Aglaia are at Hastaziga touring Aglaia’s country.

Galatea and Ryuuki went to Paris to go concert hopping.

Andrew is busy with his company…

“I’m sorry darling… I’ll make it up to you I promise!” Adi would often say and kiss me on the cheek… but that promise is yet to be fulfilled.

I haven’t had fun with any of them this past two weeks.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

As I thought… I am now officially not used to being alone… this is freaking irritating! You know what I mean! It feels so weird! Like being restless inside and yearning to smile with someone! Servants here in the mansion are nice but they OBVIOUSLY distance themselves due to formality… talk about old fashioned.

Then my phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Aeidein?”

“Who’s this?”

“It’s me!”

“Who’s ‘Mi’?”

“Kyle!”

“Oh! Hey Kyle!”

“How have you been? I haven’t seen you in 3 days! I mean… we only saw each other when we have Club President Meetings and such”

“Well… I’m going to die due to boredom in a few moments”

“That’s great!”

“Really? You want me dead that bad?”

“That’s not what I meant”

“Then what?”

“It’s great that you are free today… I’m at school and I was wondering if you would like to join me in a book fair at the next town then have dinner at my house so you can meet my dad”

“I’d love to! Sure… I’ll be there in a sec… meet me at the playing field”

“Ok”

I went to the Butler and told him I was going out.

“What time will we be expecting your return Miss?”

“Quite late, I guess… I have been invited for dinner after all”

“Is Master Andrew informed?”

“I’ll just text him!”

“As you wish Miss, take care”

“Thanks Butler!”

I dashed to the mansion’s gate and met up with Kyle who looked stunning in casual clothes.

He was in a light brown shirt and black pants with aviator shades. His brown hair was blown by the wind as I said “Good Afternoon Kyle!”

“There you are Aya!” he said smiling and taking off his glasses showing his almost yellow golden eyes.

“I just took clothes randomly from my closet!” I laughed.

“You look cute! I never knew you had it in you to a pink summer dress”

“What do you take me for? I am a girl, biologically speaking”

He laughed.

“Shall we get going?”