Chapter Twelve: En Fant Gate

Chapter Twelve: En Fant Gate (the spoiled)

I never thought the mornings before school were so long! I guess this is what happens when you’re expecting to see someone after school. It took me five minutes just combing my short hair because of excitement and to make this day more special I even placed a flower hairpin on my hair! This is my treasure when I was with Anty and Adi at the orphanage though I have no idea who gave it to me… they do look alike! But Anty has a more manly build than Andrew now,because the latter has a more slender and sexier body. I blushed at what my imagination let me see! Geez Aeidein!

They say a girl in love is the prettiest sight to behold and you know what? I guess they are right! I felt the sunshine on my short dark brown hair and the glimmer in my dark eyes but most of all it was like I had sparkles and flowers blooming at my background like in mangas when someone lets out an aura of happiness. I felt like shining and everyone in my class even looks at me twice to make sure I was me.

I glanced at the window in my left and inhaled the sweet breeze… how refreshing!

I wonder what Andrew is doing… I can just imagine him in the shade of that tree in the forest in the midst of the tree’s shadow reading a book and gently turning the pages ever so softly then looking up and thinking about me… this is great… I am daydreaming in class! Oh yes! I have we have a quiz in Agriculture later on! Got to review my notes… I can’t be slacking off!

I was busy minding my own business that I didn’t notice the homeroom professor enter with a seemingly new student that made the whole class gasped (except for me).

But what made me exclaim was when I heard his name “…is Andrew Potere” I immediately looked at the new student and gasped.

“…Master Potere is going to be with us from now on for an in-depth research by the board and he has personally chosen this class so please behave yourselves in his presence.” The teacher concluded and I was literally out of breath.

I hid my face in my notebook but I could still feel his stare towards me.

“So where is the vacant seat?” the teacher scanned the whole room.

Good thing the vacant seat is 5 seats away from me… I breathe a sigh of relief.

Andrew whispered something to the homeroom teacher and in a minute the vacant seat was right behind me.

“Hi there seatmate! Please take care of me” he smiled innocently at me.

“What are you doing here?!” I asked him in a hushed angry voice.

“Can’t I?” he pleaded with puppy eyes.

“…” I stared at him helplessly.

He passed a piece of paper to me in the middle of class.

It read ‘just wanted to be with you’. Geez! Now I can’t concentrate! I am sure to fail my quiz later on!

 The bell rang at noon to tell us it was lunch break. I glanced at my classmates and sighed at their helplessness without their butlers coming to school just so they can eat their extravagant feast. I reached at my lunchbox inside my bag. I opened it and smiled at my simple feast… it was leftovers from yesternight’s dinner but to me it was more than enough. I remembered that Andrew was behind me so I slowly and shyly covered my meal with my body while eating it so he won’t see… but that didn’t stop him.

He looked over my shoulder.

“Did you cook all that?” he asked.

“Yeah… last night… it’s just leftovers” I said with a smile.