Chapter Eight: Protectus

Chapter Eight: Protectus (protection)

If you think always being with the two idols of this cool is great… guess again.

After the sports festival there had been rumors spreading that I am flirting with the two and monopolizing them.

So far, I only get death threats and vandalisms that I can hide from Anty but things got worse when spring came and Alex and Anty became busier with their studies because graduation was drawing near so I was seeing them less and less.

“I have no idea why Anthony is even talking to you!”

“What a cheap trick to enter the club to get close to him!”

“Such a low person, maggot!”

“And getting into the sports committee to get Alex ! geez, commoners are such sluts!”

These three ladies sound like they practiced this speech to get even exposure.

“I don’t even know you! So can you little pieces of S word get out of my face? I have classes” I said when they cornered me into a deserted part of the corridor.

“You don’t have to… but we know you, you little bitch! We speak for a lot of girls who are itching to do this…”

“Besides, why are you even in this school? Such an eyesore!”

“You’re like a stench in a white shirt!”

The leader slapped me and scratched my cheek with her nails.

They poured a steaming hot cup of cocoa in my uniform… it hurts.

“Serves you right you trash!”

Inside my heart I was calling out for someone… I kept my tears at bay because I don’t want to give these bullies the pleasure of seeing me cry.

The tall one who seemed like the leader tangled my short hair between her long delicately manicured fingers and pulled it making me wince in pain…silently.

The other one who looked like an idol unbuttoned my uniform and tore part of it with a cutter.

“…bellus…” my lips uttered Bellus’ name knowing it was futile.

And like a wish granted a wooden staff slapped the hands that was pulling my hair.

“oww! Who the hell…” she turned around and was obviously frightened.

“G-g-galatea!” the other girl cried.

“Leave her alone you hypocrites!” Galatea ordered.

Obviously frightened, the three witches fled the scene.

“geez, those girls… hey, are you alright?” she asked when she turned to look at me.

“uhh… yeah… thanks” I took a good look at her.

Galatea was a tall girl with a slim body with full breasts and sun kissed complexion. She had brown eyes as bright as the sun and light brown hair in a ponytail like that of corn hairs.

“No problem… uhm… wait! Aren’t you Aeidein?!”

“h-h-how did you know?” now, I’m even afraid of this girl.

“Hey! Mei Yi! You were right! It’s her!” she shouted at the wall behind her.

Mei Yi… could it be?

From the wall came to view a fragile girl who looked like an antique doll.

She had long slightly curled red hair like the setting sun and emerald eyes that shone like diamonds. She was quite small and brown freckles spread across her fair face. She looks totally adorable…