"We've kissed a couple times" Archie said to the blonde as everyone one watched waiting for her to blow up.

"It's okay V. I appreciate you being honest with me. And i'm with Jughead now, if you guys wanna be together i'm happy for you." Betty smiled.

"Called it" Adalynn said as everyone laughed

"Thanks B" Veronica gushed.

"Thanks Betty" Archie said now looking at his best friend for s few more moments then he should.
••••

Now back at the Cooper house hold Veronica and Adalynn were seated in Betty's room still in their River Vixen outfits.

"It was chilling you guys. I'm telling you there are some dark going at Thorn Hill" Veronica said as she talked about how Cheryl handed over the caption spot to her.

"Cher" Adlaynn whispered hoping she was okay.

"Not just Thorn Hill. Town side, you can feel it. Something wicked this way comes" Betty added in witch made Adlaynn cross her legs and nod as the thought about what Nana Rose has told her before. Something evil is coming

"Witch reminds me I loved your article" Adlaynn grinned at her sister.

"Same here" Veronica announced.

"Good because I already uploaded it to the Blue and Gold website with hard copies and surveillance ready tomorrow morning" Betty grinned as Veronica and Addie breathed out a laugh.

"You are a full queen Betty Cooper" Adlaynn smirked slightly at the copy Betty was showing them.

"Betty. Now that's it's just us girls are you ligitimity cool with me and Archie? Swear on the september issue" Veronica asked her blonde best friend as Adlaynn leaned back and watched as she missed her best friend. Midge Klump.

"And on my copy of forever by Judy Blum" Betty grinned.

"You guys, I love you two crazies" Adlaynn laughed as her eyes got water and she group hugged the two girls until a knock cut them out of it.

"Awh, I miss this. Gossiping, doing homework, being a riven vixen. School in general" Polly grinned at the three from the door way.

"Then come back" Betty told her with s soft smile.

"Mom didn't want me too " Polly sighed

"What she didn't know won't hurt her" Adalynn smirked as she shared a small wink with her sister.

•••••

Betty now stood in front of her locker they had written in what seemed pig blood "go to hell serpent slut" on her locker with the blue and gold newspaper article she wrote tapped to her. As Cameras flashed behind them Adlaynn found Val and threw her into the lockers.

"You mess with time and write on my locker is one think but you better keep my sister the hell out of this. You stay the hell away from us do you hear me? Do not mess with a Cooper or you will regret it" Adlaynn growled as she got closer to the Pussycat.

"Adalynn I don't know what he hell your talking about. I wrote mirdered on your locker but not Betty's. And I want to say sorry for doing that-" Csl began but Adlaynn shoved her back again.

"Save it for someone who gives a shit Valerie" Adlaynn rolled her eyes before storming off .

•••••

the next day the five teens stood out side until Adlaynn Coopers phone went off quietly.

"Guys!" she called out as the four rushed over