1x11

3rd person

Adlaynn has just revived a text from her sister saying to meet her and mom in the blue and gold room. Once she arrived she noticed Veronica also there.

"Oh finally. Shut that door" Alice grinned as Adlaynn did so and walked over the the three. Veronica handed her a coffee she got her from the small shop by the pembrooke.

"Look around lady's, who everys not in this room is a suspect for Jason Blossoms murder. Including those Pussycats" Alice said matter of fact.

"Oh my god Mom" Betty began with a sigh.

"Now let's talk about your father" Alice said as he now gestured to Veronica.

"He has a epic grudge against the Blossoms. So yes it's totally in the rail of possiblity that he hired someone from jail to kill Jason. Maybe Jugheads Dad" Veronica said as she have the Blonde and Brunette a sad look.

"I don't think F.P specially killed Jason" Adlaynn said as she took up for the older man she cared about.

"You really believe that?" Betty asked a bit shocked.

"My dad paid Jugheads dad to trash he drive in, maybe he paid him too-" Veronica began but was cut off.

"Commit Murder. And for all we know that gay greacer Serpent isn't a complies" Alice shrugged as she spoke about Joaquin.

"Okay no. Sorry but Joaquin is a great person Mom. And what's are you basing that off of? That you saw him and F.P talking?" Adlaynn asked Alice with s confused look.

"It didn't look like they were talking, it looked like they were conspiring" Alice told Addie with a pointed finger.

"Considering what?" Betty said.

"That's what I need you to find out. Either through Jughead or F.P directly. Without rising suspicion of course. Witch is why I have prepared a extremely enoqulis list of questions" Alice grinned as she grabbed her paper she wrote down .

"I already asked Jughead point blank if he thought his father had anything to do with Jason's death and he said no. And I belived him" Betty informed her mother as she walked closer.

"Betty your to close to this" Alice tried.

"I'm not going too insinuating Jughead or betray him by intertertaning this. Now if you'll excuse me I have a homecoming dance to plan. C'mon V let's go" Betty said as she grbebed her back.

"Same here. Gotta go talk to s certain redhead" Adlaynn smiled as she strutted out the room ignoring her Mother calling for her.

Now as Adalynn walked into the Longe she found Cheryl sighing as she looked down at some paper.

"What are you frowning about in here princess?" Adlaynn smirked as she sat next to her.

"This stupid math homework. I forgot to do it last night thanks to my horrible mother and now I already forgot how" Cheryl sighed before throwing her body back into the couch cution. Adalynn took the notes out of her hand and the red pencil and started to wrote down the answers as she knew them from her own last night.

"Your good at that" Cheryl grinned as she leaned over Adlaynns shoulder as she watched the girl wrote quickly.

"I've had a A in math sense the first grade. Don't stress Cher. When you have a genus girlfriend you my love will always pass math" Adlaynn smiled as she turned to Cheryl to give the paper back only to be met with soft lips on hers. As the two pulled away the leaned on each other with a grin.

"I've missed that" Cheryl sighed as Adlaynn nodded

"Me too"

••••••••