1x6

3rd person pov

"Hello everyone and welcome to the 76th anal high variety show" Kevin yelled through the microphone with a grin to the large crowd that cheered loudly. Adalynn stood in the front with a white dress with blue flowers and lace on the top half paired with white heels, while Cheryl stood on her left arms linked with a knee light sparkly red dress along with red heels. As Josie and the Pussycats along with Veronica performed Adalynn noticed Josie start to choke up slightly as her father stood up and walked away which made her sigh. Once the song ended Josie ran off stage quickly.

"I'll be right back Cher" Adalynn said to her redhead girlfriend as she jogged off to follow Josie who was breathing heavy behind stage.

"Josie. Hey girl you did amazing, don't worry about you dad, don't worry" Adalynn comforted her as the two wrapped there arms around the other. Neither noticed Veronica and Archie staring a moments before he went on stage. As Adalynn sat back down in her seat Cheryl interlocked her hand witch made Adalynn smile and look over at her.

"Did they go okay?" she asked with a small smile as Kevin announced Archie to the stage as people cheered around them.

"It did" Adlaynn said and then the two leaned in and pecked lips with s sweet smile as they cheered for Archie now.

"Whooo you got this Archie!" Adalynn yelled which made him look over at her with a wide grin. As his breath hitched Reggie yelled out from the crowd again.

"Stick to football!" which made a couple football players laugh. Adalynn went to stand up but Cheryl held her down not wanting things to get ugly right now. As Archie blinked his eyes trying to drown out them slightly he looked over at Adalynn who mouthed to him "you got this" and a thumbs up along with one of her winning smiled. He nodded slowly before glancing at his guitar. He began strumming his guitar and start to sing his song

••Insert I try by Archie Andrews here because I do not want to write the whole thing out••

As he finished he looked down and then everyone started to cheer loudly. Adalynn stood from her seat to give him a standing ovation as a few tears slipped out of her eyes as she grinned widely at the ginger male on stage. He smiled widely with a bow as he walked off star now getting many standing ovations from the crowd not only Adalynn.

•••••

Jughead was now dreaming. Dreaming of a perfect world where him and Betty sat together with arms joined, Jason and Polly held hands from across from them, Alice and Hal kissed before handing out foot.

"I'm here" Adalynn smiled as she walked through the door with Cheryl on her arm.

"Hi honey! Did you two find a place to have to reception?" Hal grinned as he walked over to Adalynn and Cheryl as he kissed both there ring fingered.

"We did Dad. It's beautiful too. All of you will love it" Adalynn smiled as her and Cheryl shared a kiss and star down at the table. Hal now handed Jughead a large fork and knife to cut the turkey with. As he stood he gave everyone a confused look. Adalynn and Cheryl continued to gush at each other as the talked with Jason and Polly.

"Dude why'd you stab me in the back?" Archie asked with a wide grin as he walked up to Jughead. The Cooper woman all gave a sweet smile. Jughead looked scared until Archie turned around to revile a knife sticking literally out of his back. 

Now his alarm clock went off signally it was just a dream. With a deep breath he strolled out of bed

••••

Kevin, Veronica, Adalynn, Archie, Betty, and Jughead all sat in the lounge like always discussing Jason's car that Betty and Jughead found that was full of Jason's belongings and how he was going to run away with Polly.