1x9

3rd person pov

"Addie. I wanted to run it by you to see if it was okay if I brought Archie along with me for the maple family gathering. I would much rather it be you but when I told Mother and Daddy they said no. So I fingered if it had to be a bit why not someone who is closest to yo hand had redhead like all the Blossoms?" Cheryl asked her girlfriend as she walked down the school halls together hand in hand.

"What? They don't want me to come with you? Umm yeah sure I mean i'll have to have a long talk with Archie to make sure he doesn't plan on stealing my girl or anything. But text me by the hour and let me know if you need any doors dusted done as Cat Woman comes in and saves the day" Adalynn grinned as she turned toward Cheryl as many people moved past them carful not to run into anyone scared Cheryl would bite their head off.

"I will. Love you" Cheryl pecked the Cooper girls los before strutting off to class

"Love you too!" Adalynn called out loudly to make sure Cheryl heard before making her way to her own class that was down the hall.

•••••

now a few periods later Veronica got a few books out of her locker as Betty and Adalynn stood with her discussing there day as Kevin now appeared.

"Do you hear? Did you come swooping in because you thought Ethel was suicidally?" Kevin asked the raven haired girl catching he brunettes attention from behind her.

"No why? Did she, oh no" Veronica said thinking Ethel Muggs killed her self.

"No but her dad did. He accidentally-" Kevin began but Veronica's ears turned off after that as she rushed to the bathroom. Adalynn looked at her two friends before rushing off after her best friend. Adalynn swung the door open quickly.

"Ronnie?" she called out as she ran around the bleachers to see pearls everywhere and Veronica leaning over the seat in tears.

"V is okay" she hugged her tightly allowing the Lodge teen to cry into her shoulder and let all the tears out. See, what did I tell you? Remember when Veronica was wishing someone would be there for her like Adalynn was for Cheryl the night of her panic attack? Seems like Addie was once again jumping in to save her other friend now.

••••

After school Veronica was on a mission to bring Flowers to the Mugs family that where at the hospital waiting for the male of the family to recover. Adalynn thought about Cheryl and Archie at her family gathering and she decided to go with Veronica and Betty to keep her mind off of it and of course be there for her friend.

"Hey. Veronica hey" Ethel sniffles as herself and her mother came over too the three that held flowers.

"I am so sorry you too. It may not held but I brought the two of you burgers and fries. And two vanilla milkshakes" Adalynn handed over the food as Betty gave the milkshakes.

"Thank you Dear. You didn't have to do that" Ethan's mother smiled sadly at the smallest Cooper who nodded her head with a sad look.

"Mrs Mugs, Ethel ugh we heard what happened and we wanted to leave these followers with you" Veronica said guilty as she passed the large flowers over the Ethel.

"That's very kind. Thank you" Mrs.Mugs said as she was on the verge of tears again.

"Please don't thank me" Ronnie said feeling guilty ever sense she heard the news considering it was all her father's fault this had happened.

"We're just so glad Mr. Mugs is gonna be okay" Betty now spoke up as she fiddled with her hands slightly.

"We'll see you at school Ethel" Adalynn grinned as she lead the blonde and raven haired girls away before Veronica stoped and turned back toward the two Mugs woman.