1x3

3rd person

"B I just got your text" Adalynn said as she swung into the role filled with different girls along with Veronica standing their shocked.

"Hey Ronnie I saw what was posted. Chucks a jerk and I gave him a right hooo a few seconds again and knees him in the balls." She said as she hugged Veronica and looked at all the other girl that were smiling.

"Betty what's all this?" She asked.

"Chuck has done this to other girls. These are barely half but the only ones that have the courage to speak up" Betty said as she walked toward her best friend.

"Oh my god that's terrible." she said as she gave a sympathetic look to all the girls.

"Hey you didn't come home last night. Where you with Cheryl?" Betty asked. Adalynn became speachless and she muttered words the blonde could understand.

"She as with me. I needed someone to talk to about my date and I ran into Adalynn after abs she just decided to stay " Veronica said. Adalynn nodded as she mentally thanked god for Veronica. Betty nodded before talking to the other girls about her experiences.

"You are going to tell me everything about who ever you hooked up with last night. Lucky I covered for you babe. By the way your glowing" Veronica smirked as she walked over toward the other girls leaving Adalynn blinking with a bright blush. As Ethel began going on about what Chuck did to her a voice Adalynn knew all the well spoke up from the door way

"Yes yes we've all heard your tragic origin story. " Cheryl rolled her eyes slightly.

"I'm so sorry Ethel. That's horrible" Betty said as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Not at horrible as being a suspect in your own brother torcher case. In the mean time Riven Vixen practice starts in five minutes sluts so-" Cheryl went on.

"Cher" Adalynn whispers trying to get her to shut up.

"Their ruining our lives and to them it's just a game. They keep score and-" Ethel began as she sniffled slightly.

"Wait what do you mean keep score?" Adalynn now spoke up as Cheryl reached out and pulled her into her side which she tried not to smile at.

"Each conquest gets a points they keep track in some secret play book" Ethel told she brunette she sighed sadly and looked down.

"Okay we have to talk to Weatherbee" Betty said to no one in particular.

"I already tried. He said they didn't find anything" Ethel said.

"That's bullshit of course the boys will hide in somewhere what does he think it'll be laying in plain sight? dumbass" Adalynn said but mumbled the last part.

"Okay well we need undeniable truth" Betty said with a look of power in her eyes.

"Proof of what Nancy Drew? That boys will be boys. That book reeks of suberble legend" Cheryl said to the girls as if they where stupid. Adalynn touched her back softly as she tried to her her to keep her mouth shut.

"How would you know?" Veronica asked the redhead wit ha annoyed tone.

"Because Freeda Shallow before he died Jason was the captain of the football team along with chuck and he never mentioned it and he would never allow this" Cheryl glared with a matter of fact town. This time Adalynn didn't correct her as she agreed with that she was saying for once.

"Okay well I never met your brother but i'm not lying about what happened to me and neither are these girls. And proof or no proof, book or no book I am going scorched earth on these privileges disgusting boys. You wanna get caught in that back draft Cheryl? Go ahead and call me or one of these beautiful, young, strong, intelligent young women sluts one more time. I mean what if what happens to me would have happened to Adalynn instead? What would you do then? hum" Veronica asked her with eyes wide. Cheryl's body language shifted as she took hold of Adalynn's hand now.