1x1

3rd person

"Andrews you now" Reggie said as Archie sighed before spinning the bottle. Adalynn and Betty watched intensely clearly scared for the sake of he blonde. Once it stopped everyone gasped slightly.

"Well it's clearly pointing to the new girl. This should be fun" Cheryl declared while licking her lips as she knew she was stering the pot between Betty and Archie.

"Um I'm not doing this" Veronica said as she looked over at Betty who was holding Adalynn's hand and had Adalynn's signature Auburn and pinkish color slightly on her lips.

"That's up to you. But house roles to say that if you don't the house host gets to take your spot" Cheryl smirked and glanced at Adalynn. two can plan this game Addie. Betty gave a sad look but Veronica and Archie went into the closet anyway. After a few moments Betty stood up and told Adalynn she was going home.

"Do you want me to come with you? We can watch movies and get pops" Adalynn told her best friend as she stood up with her. Cheryl watched sadly hoping Adalynn would stay with her instead.

"Thanks Addie but I just wanna be alone. I'll let you know when I get home" the blonde said to the brunette as they hugged tightly before Betty left the house.

"Where Betty?" Veronica asked as they walked out the closet. Adalynn scoffed as she saw the two.

"She left. By the way your lip sticks smudged. Some really friend huh Ronnie" Adalynn glared at the two before jogging up the stairs on thorn hill.

"You shady bitch" Veronica said to Cheryl before she took off after Betty alone with Archie too. Cheryl noticed how upset Adalynn was and looked up the stairs to see her disappear already.

"Okay everyone, Party's over! Move out of my house" Cheryl said as everyone grounded.

"It just started though Cheryl" Ginger said as she gave Cheryl a confused look.

"And I don't care. Out" She said as the small group left the house. Once they did Cheeyl threw away the few cups before locking the doors and heading up stairs after Adalynn. She opened her bedroom door to see Adalynn in some silk purple pajamas as she laid on Cheryl's bed facing the window. Cheryl went and changed quickly into some red pajamas and then and sat beside Adalynn's laid down body.

"Are you mad at me?" Cheryl asked sadly as she saw Adalynn hadn't turned to face her.

"No. I'm mad at Veronica, Archie, my mom, my dad. Your one of the only people i'm not mad at" Adalynn said as she reached for Cheryl's hand without looking as she pulled her body to lay beside her. Cheryl noticed Adalynn shift her body to now lay on the redheads chest and snuggle into her side. Cheryl smiled slightly.

"Are you scared for tomorrow? With the police?" Cheryl asked as she brushed some of Adalynn's hair away.

"Tariffed" she said as she squeezed Cheryl slightly.

"I won't leave your side no matter what goes on. I'll never leave you" Cheryl said which made Adalynn look up at her and as the two went to lean in they were cut off by a loud gun shot which made them pull away but hold each other closer.

"What was that?" Adalynn said as she basically sat on Cheryl in fear. Police sirens went off and Penelope Blossom called for Cheryl from down stairs. The two girls pulled their ropes and slippers on before running down stairs and out the front door with the Blossoms and a few houses down to see ambulances loading a dead man into a black bag.

"Dad?" Adalynn said as she noticed it was her father who had a gun shot threw his head and blood splattered all around him.

••••

Sheriff Keller now sat with Adalynn the next day in the sheriffs office with Cheryl by her side.

"Adalynn was their anyone you knew that would want to hurt your father so much of causing him death?" Sheriff Keller asked as Cheryl reached over and squeezed Adalynn's hand.

"No. Everyone liked my dad" Adalynn said as she squeezed Cheryl's hand.

"Well find his killer and you'll be the first to know. Their is no sign of your mother though. The last place she was spotted was at the bus station. We believe she could possible be the suspect but no one can find her. Do you think she would be capable of doing this?" Sheriff Keller asked the small girl that he adored from her many sleepovers with his son.

"My mom wouldn't have the balls to do that. Well who knows she can leave her own daughter so she might have. If y'all find her let her know I said to rot in hell" Adalynn glared which Penelope rubbed her shoulder slightly which everyone could tell was fake.

"Right. Will you be staying with the Blossoms or do you have any family to be with?" He asked her.

"She's staying with me" Cheryl said but her father gave her a stern look.

"No Cheryl she will not be" Clifford said.

"He's right. She will stay with myself and my family. She's been more of a daughter to me then any of these horrible Blossoms" Alice glared as her and Betty busted into the sheriffs station like two badasses.

"Alice we will need to contact her fam-" Keller began but Alice cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it Keller. She's staying with us. Adalynn is already apart of or family and i've already written in the newspaper that exact quote, 'The young Lockwood girl will be living with the Cooper family because her family is a piece of shit and she deserves better'" Alice said with a eyebrow raised as Adalynn smiled.

"Let's go honey. Well stop by your house and get all of your belongings" Alice said as she now walked out the door as Betty smiled at her best friend then also left. Adalynn thanked Sheriff Keller and hugged Cheryl which made Penelope roll her eyes and glare at the small girl once she walked after the Cooper women.
•••

Once Betty and Adalynn finished setting up all of her things in Polly's old room Alice walked in with a smile.

"Oh good you two are done. Dinner is almost ready" she smiled at the two before walking out only for Adalynn to stop her.

"Mrs. Cooper?" she called out as she jogged to be standing closer to her.

"What is it honey?" she asked before Adalynn inbraced her in a tight hug.

"Thank you" she smiled as she breathed in the perfume the older woman had.

"You've always been like a daughter to me Adalynn. I never liked your parents either. We're glad to have you here" Alice said as she hugged the girl back. Once they pulled away Betty wrapped a arm around Addie and the three girls walked down stairs.

•••
The next morning was a shock to all as they saw police and metics pulling Jason's body out of sweet water river with a bullet through his forehead. The Coopers and the one Lockwood girl stood together as they watched with wide eyes. Adalynn looked to her left and saw Cheryl crying. She rushed to her quickly and healed her close as she hid the redheads face in her shoulder as she allowed her to cry and soak her shirt. Archie looked at Adalynn with a sad look and she just looked away still upset that he hurt Betty.

••••

welcome to the Cooper family Addie!!!