1x5

3rd person

"Betty your positivity raiding Nicolas Sparks. Tell Addie and I everything about this Trev" Veronica grinned as she locked arms with Adalynn as the three girls along with Jughead and Kevin took a seat on the bleachers outside.

"Oh there's nothing to tell. Just one of Betty's sources. There's no romantic in the offering" Kevin said with a sarcastic tone which made Adalynn laugh and Betty grin. All four of them sat in the cold bleachers next to Archie who was typing on his phone.

"Why is everything weird here? Why can't a date just be a date?" Veronica asked with a laugh.

"See V this is why I need to go to new york with you" Adalynn said with a giggle.

"New York without me Addie? Where's my invite?" Jughead joked as he rubbed her shoulders.

"I'm booking are tickets now" Veronica laughed. "What about you Archie? what's life like in the PG world?"

Everyone gave her a confused look especially Archie.

"Post Grundy. What to soon?" Veronica informed them and shrugged.

"Well over to soon" Adalynn whispered to the Raven haired girl she was slightly leaning on.

"Couch Clayton says I have a spot at being varsity captain. I can't think of anything else right now" Archie sighed.

"Your back to being boring." Veronica said with fries in her mouth and held the cup over to Adalynn who grabbed three to turn a pop one in Jughead's mouth and hand the other to Kevin.

"Are you maybe pushing yourself into football as a way to avoid your feelings?" Betty asked softly which didn't mean it was any less annoying in Archie's opinion.

"I'm not avoiding anything. I'm just getting my life back on track" Archie said which caught a pussycats attention.

"I can help with that. I understood Grundy was trutering you" Val said with a smile as she sat down.

"Understatement of the year" Adalynn said which made Jughead grin.

"But there's this amazing song writer from New York, incredible mentor. He does some coaching on the side and I told him about you. Wanna meet him?" Val flirted with a tiny blush that only Adalynn noticed.

"Yeah, yeah I'd love too but-" Archie began but was cut off by the blonde sitting on his other side.

"He can and he will" Betty grinned as she slapped Archie's shoulder slightly.

"Call him if you want but do it soon his spot fill up fast. And I'd help work with you after school but Josie has us practicing, unless someone can change her mind possible" Val now turned to look at Kevin.

"Why are you looking at me? You do know i'm gay right?" Kevin asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Yes but Josie likes someone with a tone body. She probably wouldn't even notice what gender you like.One date " Val pleaded.

"No!" Kevin said shocked. Val sighed.

"Well good thing I have abs" Adalynn said as she stood up quickly and pulled her shirt up a not higher to look like a crop top. Yes indeed she had little abs.

"Thank you Adalynn." Val smiled as she waved at the girl who strutted off to the music room where Josie would be seated.

"Girls got charm" Kevin gushed as his best friend walked away.

"That she does" Veronica stated as she poped another fry in her mouth.

•••

Now as Adalynn pecked her head around the corner she noticed Josie had her eyes closed as she sang quietly. Once she stopped Adalynn clapped.