1x7

3rd person pov

Adalynn was in her room doing some homework as she bite on the end of a eraser.

"Addie? I have something you should see" Betty said as she pecked her head into Adalynn's room making her ears perk up.

As Adalynn asked many questions better shhhed her as they two walked into the addict.

"Don't scream" Better said as she put a finger on the brunettes lips who nodded.

"Polly" Betty said as a blonde amerged from the shadows that Adlaynn knew all to well.

"Oh my god Polly" she smirked as she hugged her tightly.

"I missed you Addie" Polly mumbled as she hugged the brunette closer.

"How's the baby doing? Any morning sickness?" Adalynn asked as she looked at Polly's stomach.

"A little bit" She grinned as the three took a seat down

"Why are you in the Attic that's not god for yours or the baby's health" Adalynn said as she gave Polly and Betty a confused look.

"Um Addie, mom and dad don't know she's here because they want to put the baby up for adoption" Betty informed the small brunette who sat next to Polly.

"What? No way, I want to have to opportunity to be the coolest Aunt ever" Adlaynn said witch made the two blonde giggle.

"Are Mom and Dad gonna adopt you?" Polly asked now turning to Adlaynn.

"Um, im not sure yet. I don't think so which it okay because either way your still a sister to me" Adalynn smiled as Polly hugged her again

••••

Now inside the club the group of friends danced as if the world had no control over them. They let there worries and sorrow go on the dance floor and just let lose. Veronica swung Adlaynn around as the two danced together with hyera laughs ever now and then. Adlaynn switched over to Kevin who swung each other around and jumped as if it were a bounce house. As the five laughed slightly as they now lates out on the couch in the corner of the club they took deep breaths and caught there breath making Veronica giggle to her self.

"Here girls, you two need to hydrate. Both of you practically left your bodies on ten dance floor" Josie grinned as she handed Veronica and Adlaynn two drinks. As they sipped them Veronica sat hers down as Adlaynn continued to down hers.

"I wish Josie I wish I could leave my body sometimes, leave riverdale, leave everything" Veronica said as she leaned forward.

"Is any of this belong? Going out swan any of it?" Kevin asked.

"Helping me thank god. I haven't spared my thought of my paresnts, the Coopers, how to comfort my girlfriend, god life is stressful. I swear I am considering leaving it all and living on the southside" Adlaynn laughed drunkingly.

"Okay how much has she had to drink?" Reggie asked as the group laughed.

"To much" Josie said through a laugh at the brunette friend who was out of her mind right now.

"Ronnie what about you? This helping?" Adlaynn spoke from beside her raven haired friend.

"When my dad got arrested, the police, the lawyers, the judge, the courts, they took everything . Our buisness, our cars, our club memberships, out yote, even i'm not kidding the clothes off our backs. Anyway my mom sat me down on the edge of my canapé bed and she told me not to cry because there was one thing in this world they couldn't take from me not ever" Veronica said.