1x1

3rd person

"We're blue, were gold. We fight, we'll take you down, and fight the fight. Whooo go bulldogs" Veronica and Betty cheered together in front of Cheryl and Adalynn as Tina and Ginger sat in the chairs behind them. Adalynn clapped for them with a winning smile. But the redhead next to her didn't seem very impressed.

"Humm, ladies we're the hear wears the sisal?" Cheryl asked blankly as she locked arms with Adalynn and stared at the two with a tireding loom.

"We'll you haven't seen are big finish" Veronica said before grabbing Betty and mumbled a 'don't freak out just trust me' and connected there lips. Adalynns jaw dropped at the sight which Tina came up behind her and pushed in back up with a small giggle.

"Don't touch her " Cheryl snapped at the girl as she rubbed Adalynns arms which caused the girl to have a small panic attack. Once Veronica and Betty pulled away they turn to Cheryl with a blush on both of there gorgeous faces. Adalynn sent both of them a smirk.

"Cheek your cell by date ladies full lesbian kissing hasn't been tabu sense 1994. So let's see if you do better with the the interview part" Cheryl said as she stood up pulling Adalynn with her. As there arms unlinked they stood side by side. One with her arms crossed and gave the two girls a annoyed look, and the other being a supportive friend as she smiled at the two and gave a small thumbs up.

"Betty, How's your sister doing?" Cheryl asked which made Adalynn's arms drop a look at the girl a little hurt that she would bring it up.

"Polly's fine thanks for asking" Betty mumbled as she looked down as she felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"Veronica has Betty told you about her sister yet?" Cheryl asked as she glanced at the latina. Veronica shook her head slowly as Adalynn grabbed Cheryl's arm. The redhead looked at the brunette to see what she needed.

"Cheryl. Stop" Adalynn said sweetly as she couldn't be rude to Cheryl even if she tried.

"Hold on little Adalynn i'm almost done" Cheryl said before looking back at the two girls.

"Go ahead Betty. Tell Veronica about your sister and my dear brother" Cheryl now said, glaring at the blonde.

"Polly and Jason dated" Betty said slowly as she looked down.

"Wouldn't say dated" Cheryl commented making Adalynn tug on her arm again as she gave her a sad look. Cheryl caressed her face softly as if telling her it's okay. Which it clearly wasn't.

"Things didn't end well" Betty said to her Lodge friend as she continued to look down.

"In fact. Jason's the reason Polly had a break down and now lives in a group home. Is that correct?" Cheryl asked with a fake smile.

"Okay seriously Cheryl. You don't need to take out what happened between your brother and Betty's sister. Thing about it if it was the other way around. You need to back off of her" Adalynn now snapped which caused Cheryl to frown as she watched Adalynn walk toward the duo as stand between them and hold Betty's hand. Cheryl reached out for her slightly but stopped once she saw the hurt look Adalynn was giving her.

"That's what my parents think" Betty said referring to that Cheryl asked earlier.

"And what do you have to say about that Betty? Go ahead the floor is yours, whatever you've been dying to spu about Jason and how he treated Polly unleash it, destroy me, tear me a new one, anyalate me" Cheeyl kept on which caused Betty to squeeze her hands together as she didn't noticed drew blood on Adalynns hand as she squeezed hers as well.

"I just.... wanted to say i'm sorry about what happened to Jason. I can't even imagine what you and your family must be going threw" Betty said to Cheryl as Adalynn pulled her bloody hand away from Betty to rip her back slightly and adding a small pat.

"Right. Veronica welcome to the river vixens. Betty, better luck next time" Cheryl snerled at her. Betty's shoulders dropped.

"Wait what? Why? Because you couldn't Bully Betty into being a bitch?" Adalynn asked now hurt for her friend.

"Because Addie I need girls with fire on my team. Your a fire cracker which is why your on the team and Co-caption. Betty didn't have what it takes" Cheryl said to the pretty brunette in front of her.

"No I now what you need Cheryl. And I know who you are. You would rather people fear than like you, so you tragic into terror and intimidation. Your rich so you've never been accountable. But i'm loving proof that certainly, that intitlement that you wear on your head like a crown. It won't last evenchually there will be a reckoning. And maybe that reckoning is me" Veronica told Cheryl with a little glare. Adalynn grabbed her arm softly causing her to turn and look at her small friend.

"V that's enough. Don't be rude to her. It makes you look worse not better" Adalynn whispered quietly as she saw Cheryl's face change a bit.

"go ahead A" Veronica said as she held her hand softly and continued to speak.

"Cher i'm sorry but Betty and I are a matching set. And sense you already have Veronica I want you to know that if you want me on the team still then your gonna have to let Betty be apart of it to because i'll be damned if you think she dosent have the talent you're wrong because she's better then half he girls that are already on the team. So if you wanna cut Betty then consider me out too" Adalynn spoke truthfully as Cheryl's face softened and she looked clearly upset before she glared daggers at Veronica for making Adalynn do that.

"You want fire? Sorry Cheryl Bombshell my specifically is ice" Veronica glared. Cheryl's eyes watered up a bit
••••

Adalynn was helping Betty tie her cheer uniform considering she let the blonde on the team this time which the trio were happy about.

"Thank you Addie for helping us get into the squad" Veronica said as she hugged Adalynn and Betty joined in as a group hug.

"Anytime. I'm glad you two are on the team with me" She smiled.

"We have to show Archie these he'll think you look hot Betty. Coming Adalynn?" Veronica asked as she noticed she wasn't following Betty and herself.

"Ugh actually i'm gonna head home. My moms expecting me and I have to pick up something on the way. But i'll see you two tomorrow" She smiled as she blew a kiss and walked back into the gym to see only Cheryl there packing up her clip board and pompoms.

"Cheryl? I'm sorry what I said and what Veronica said. I just wanted Betty on the team but what Ronnie said was uncalled for and you didn't deserve it" Adalynn said to Cheryl's back considering she was facing away from her.

"I was a bitch to Betty so I did. And what you did was what a true friend should do. I wouldn't know sense I don't have one of those. Don't apologize Addie I deserved all of that" Cheryl said as she wiped her face and turned to face the brunette.

"No one does and I'll be your true friend. Everyone deserves a best friend" Adalynn said to the redhead wit ha soft smile

"You know I wouldn't be able to kick you off the team so I would shed let Betty in either way. I couldn't coach without you" Cheryl admitted and the two smile at each other until Cheryl's phone dinked and when she looked at it she let out a dry laugh and a quick "my god"

"Everything okay?" Adalynn asked clearly worried for her.

"No. Reggie just canceled on me for the Back to school formal. For another girl" Cheryl sighed before grabbing her back.

"Hey, you can go with me if you want. Like a friend thing of course. I was gonna go with Betty but seems like she's gonna go with Archie or Veronica. So i'm free to walk you into the doors so we don't look alone and like losers" Adalynn shrugged as Cheryl smiled lightly at her.

"You couldn't look like a loser even if you tried. You're to perfect Addie. And i'd love to join you in walking threw to doors. I can pick you up around 5 and we can get ready and do our makeup together first if you want" Cheryl shrugged with a smile grin.

"I'd love too" Adalynn smiled before her and Cheryl walked out the door side by side.

••••••
Shorter then most but next chapter is gonna be cute