1x13

3rd person

Adlaynn has just made it to Tornhill as she saw Cheryl and Penelope Blossom pointing the police to the direction Clifford had hung himself where the stored there's maple tree syrup.

"Cheryl!" Adlaynn yelled as she ran toward her from the drive way of Thorn Hill. It all seemed like slomotion for the two girls as Adlaynn ran through rocks bare foot resulting in bloody feet as she jumped into Cheryl's arms the second she got close enough. Cheryl caught her with ease as the two lovers held each other close as they felt the other shaking lightly. But that didn't matter. All that matter to the couple was that there other half was safe and with them.

••••••

1x13 starts here

••••

The next day Adalynn went to school for the first time sense she simi died and many people whispered and made rumors as she walked by. Archie and Betty were seated in the principals office taking about hoe they saved he town when Adlaynn was the one who found the hard dive but she didn't blame Mayor Maccoy for not wanting someone who had a repution to be on there. After all Adalynn did kill her parents right? wrong. But that's what everyone thinks, and that's indeed what Val smeared on her locker. Yes indeed it was Val and she found that out through Moose himself witch only made the hatred Adlaynn already felt for her increase.
•••••

In the cafeteria now the gang all sat together once again as hey talked abut the Jubale.

"I told her I wouldn't do it. Not unless your up there with us Jug, Addie" Betty said. Adalynn sighed as she poped a fry into her mouth.

"Appreciate the riches insinuation Betty, I do but Jubales aren't really my thing" Jughesd shrugged as debate some more.

"And id love to be up there with you two but I understand why Mayor Macoy dos not want me too really I truly do. So I will be sitting in the front row cherring to two on louder then anyone else" Adlaynn smiled widely at the close friend and her sister.

"Jug how's your dad? have you seen him?" Adlaynn asked now changing the subject.

"The latest, mayor Macoy wants my dad to name names in exchange for a lesser sentence" Jughead sighed.

"What whos name?" Archie now asked as the whole group leaned forward.

"The Serpents. Sheriff Keller thinks there the ones that were dealing the drugs Clifford Blossom brought into town" Jughesd told the group.

"Not all Serpents are bad" Adalynn rolled her eyes as she thought about Fangs and how his jacket still laid by her bed.

"It's hitting the streets" Kevin said dramatically.

"Kevin relaxe. This isn't the wire" Jughesd sighed witch cussed Adlaynn to grin lightly at the humor, "My dad says there not the ones dealing drugs."

"And mean while mayor Macoy hasn't even sent the word Clifford or Blossom to the public. Tell me how the Serpents are the problem, there not the villeins. This is out rages, i'm writing a article about this and not just for the blue and gold for the register. This is a town story" Betty rented witch Adlaynn aploded her for.

"Okay as long as the article dosnt contain my dad" Jughesd warned her.

"No it is gonna be about your Dad Jug, it didn't matter how many Jubales Mayor Macoy assignes this town has changed. That needs to be ignoladed. The truth" Adlaynn added in as she took a bit of her strawberry.

"Speaking of truth. Archie and I wanted to tell you that-" Veronica said as she stood up.

"Veronica why are you sending? Sit down your not making a met ball speak" Adlaynn said clearly annoyed with her dramaticness witch Kevin chuckled at.