1x2

3rd person

Adalynn, Betty, and Kevin all walked through the halls as they talked about how Kevin found Jason's body until they reached the office where Adalynn gasped at the yellow flowers sitting on the counter where Betty usely cheeked in.

"Those are gorgeous" Adalynn gasped at them as Kevin nodded in agreement.

"Are those for Betty?" Kevin asked he office lady who rolled her eyes

"That's why I called her" she rolled her eyes. Kevin grabbed her small card and read it.

"Please forgive me xoxo, V" Kevin read form the card and gave the two a weird look.

"Who the hell V?" He asked now.

"Veronica" Betty and Adalynn said as Veronica walked in and said it too. She wore a smile and a dress along with some red flowers and a box of cupcakes in her hand.

"The yellow is for friendship I also had magnolia cupcakes because as my mom says there's no wrong that the right cupcake can't fix. I also booked us mani and petes at the salon. And a little redhead birdie told me that Roses were your favorite Adalynn so I had these picked for you" Veronica said as she handed the small bouquet of Roses to the beautiful brunette. Adalynn smiled slightly as she sniffed the roses.

"I am so so so sorry Betty. I don't know what happened to me that night it was such a basic bitch move it like I was possessed by-" Veronica went on before Kevin cut her off.

"Madam Satan?" he asked as he showed he was pissed also

"The old Veronica. And I will never ever do anything like they to you ever again I swear. And Addie I couldn't even dream of hurting someone so perfect like you. It shows how much you care for Betty and that's amaizng and i'm so sorry. Betty I swear on my mothers pearls, Please just give me one more chance" Veronica apologized to the two girls as Adalynn squeezed her hand as of telling her it was okay.

"Okay" Betty smiled sweetly

"What?" Kevin asked shocked

"Really? Okay awesome" Veronica smiled. Adalynn hugged her tightly as Veronica smiled and squeezed the brunette tight as she pulled Betty toward the two in a group hug. Kevin sighed and joined in also. The bell rang as Adalynn and Veronica left for health as they waved at the two.

••••

Now in Biology the teacher walked in.

"There's the bell. Mouths off stables on" He said as he took a seat.

"Can I be with Cheryl" Archie spoke up.

"And I wanna be with Betty" Veronica smiled sweetly.

"Um I was gonna be with Kevin" Betty spoke to her.

"Actually Keller's with me" Moose said as he moved Kevin's chair toward him.

"I was gonna be with Adalynn" Cheryl told Archie.

"Addie can I be with Cheryl for two lab? Please" He said as he faced Adalynn who gave his a confused look.

"Yeah i'll be with Jug" Adalynn said as she walked to the back of the classroom and took a seat next to Jughead.

"Hey Jug" she said quietly.

"Hey Addie" Jug grinned, "I heard about your parents. I'm sorry"

"Don't be i'm better without them" she shrugged as she pulled the gloves on. She glanced at Cheryl who was already looking at her next to the ginger. Adalynn smiled shyly at her which she returned and turned back around.