1x4

3rd person pov

The next day as Adalynn Lockwood walked to class casually she noticed a Reggie Mantel with two black eyes and cut along his face. As her mouth came agaped a voice made her turn around quickly.

"Hi gorgeous! How'd you sleep" Cheryl said happily as she spear behind Adalynn

"Hey Cher. I spelt fine thanks for asking. Hey do you know what happened to Reggie?" She said as they passed him and he sent a glare Cheryl's way.

"Hummm do I? Myself and another giger haired football player might have cornered him on the field and beat the living hell outta him. Like I said I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Find me at lunch" Cheryl said casually as she planted a kiss onto Adalynn's cheek and slipped off to class. Adalynn was standing still with a small grin on her face before heading back off toward health class where she sat with Veronica

••••

"The drive in closing is just one more nail in the coffin that is riverdale" Jughead ranted to the three teens seated with him on a night at pops.

"No forget riverdale in the coffin of America" He added in which made Adalynn rub his shoulder comfortably.

"As the god father of any citizen -" He began but was cut off my Kevin.

"Please god no more keto refresnses" Kevin begged from beside Veronica.

"What i'm pissed. And not just about losing my job, the twilight drive in should mean something to us! People should be trying to save it!" Jughead spoke loudly clearly angry the drive in my closeinh.

"Oh I agreed I love the drive ins! Jug and I use to go there all the time it's just such a aesthetic feeling and it's very relaxing might I add. I love the drive in!" Adalynn yelled along with him. Veronica reached out from across the table to grab her hand.

"In this age of Netflix and VOD do people really want to watch a movie in the car? I mean who even goes their?" She asked the two as they have sour faces

"People who want to buy crack." Kevin said to her.

"And sinaphyes and car insurance. Right Betts?" Jughead spoke up and now looked to the girl on his right.

"Totally" Betty said now looking up as f she was listening to the whole conversation which she wasn't.

"Anyway it's closing because the town owns it but didn't invest in it" Adalynn added in as she sipped her blueberry milkshake that Moose told her about.

"So when a anonymous buyer made mayor macoy a offer she could refuse" Jughead rolled his eyes.

"A anonymous buyer? What do they have to hide no one cares" Veronica said amused slightly.

"I do" Jughead and Adalynn said quiet loud at the same time.

"Also you guys should all come to closing night. I'm thinking American Grafity. Or is that to obvious?" Jughead asked

"I wanted dirty dancing but Jughead refused" Adalynn sighed as she judged him slightly. "Or the breakfast club"

"I vote anything staring Audrey Cuperd, or Kate Blanchet" Veronica grinned at her friends.

"Or the tonted town mystery" Kevin added with a spooky look making Adalynn throw a blueberry at him.

"Betty your choices" Adalynn said as she glanced at the Blone who was staring at her strawberry milkshake.

"You okay B?" Veronica asked from across from her.

"Yeah yeah i'm just thinking. How about rebel without a cause" She suggests with that adorable Cooper smile that their whole family had.