1x1

3rd person

Betty Cooper; the girl next door was getting ready in her pale pink room as she applied her pink lipstick and layer of mascara along with her high blonde pony tail.

"Are you excited? Nervous?" Kevin; Betty's gay best friend who was laying fast down on her queen size bed asked her with a grin.

"Both. I haven't seen him all summer" Betty blushed as she turned to look at him with a grin at the thought of her best friend aka her life long crush; Archie Andrews.

"Which is why nervous are excerptible which is why we agreed Betty, you like him he likes you" Kevin went on with hand gestures happy for his friend.

"Then why Kevin, has he not said anything. Plus Adalynn is coming along to make sure I confront him about it which i'm greatful for" Betty now faced back at her mirror and texted Adalynn to make sure she was still on board.

"Because Archie is swell. But like most lonely straight guys he needs to be told what he wants which is why you should tell him finally. And thank god for our girl Addie" Kevin threw his hands in the hair with a sigh of relief.

"Well we'll see it depends-" Betty went on with a excuse until Kevin cut her off.

"Oh my god!" Kevin gasped with his head out the window. "Game changed, Archie got hot"

Betty rushed to the window and her mouth dropped in shock.

"He's got abs now. Six more reasons for you to take that ginger bull by the horns tonight" Kevin explained dramatically as he gaped at the redhead just as Betty did.

•••

Betty and Archie now sat in there booth at pops together as they sipped in milkshakes and waited for Adalynn to show.

"So what was the highlight ?" Archie smiled at his blond best friend.

"Of my intership? The toni morasion book release. At the end of the night the Toni Morasion as who you know is said to me 'don't rush this time Betty it goes by so fast at your age'" she smiled at the thought as did Archie as he watched her ramble about the experience.

"Hey you two. Sorry i'm late I couldn't decide if I should wear converse or ancle boots. So I went with vans instead of either" A dark haired girl with blueish grayish eyes and a bright smile came over toward the booth the two where in. She wore light washed jeans, white vans, a pink and white flowered top that showed her toned stomach just a little, and a white lose cardigan. Betty stood up first and hugged the girl tightly.

"Adalynn your here finally. Ugh I missed you so so so much" Betty asked as she squeezed her lovable best friend.

"Awh I missed you too. How was the trip?" Adalynn smiled at the blonde as Betty answered with great. Archie now stood up and wrapped his arms around his dark haired friend.

"Arch I saw you yesterday man. Missed you too though don't get jelouse" Adalynn joked as Betty laughed along with Archie. Betty pulled Adalynn into the seat next to her as she popped a extra straw into the milkshake as the two sipped on it. Betty and Adalynn have always been best friend like this. Connected at the hip and shared almost everything. They never argued, never disagreed some even said their friendship is perfect.

"How was working for your dad?" Betty started up the conversation with Archie again with a flirty smile that Adalynn found very adorable.

"It was pouring concrete ever day. To pass time I would make up these poams in my head and i'd go home and write them down" Archie said to the two girls in front of him.

"But you don't even like reading poetry" Betty laughed.

"But it wasn't poams they were song lyrics." Archie confessed to the two with a big grin.