1x2 and 1x3

3rd person

After Adalynn got Cheryl home safety she went to pops to treat herself to a strawberry milkshake inspired by her lovely Cheryl herself. As she walked in causing the bell to ring se noticed Betty, Archie, Veronica, and Jughead all seated together in a booth st pops. Archie face lit up once he saw her.

"My beautiful Adalynn. Please come sit" Veronica motioned for the girl to come take a seat next to her and she did. Veronica arms found there's way around her as she squeeze slightly which caused the two to smile.

"Should we order you the signature Peanut Butter milkshake?" Jughead now chimes in as he gave the girl a smirk knowing it was her favorite. Adalynn's head shook slightly with a wide grin.

"I'm actually thinking about trying the Strawberry this time. Someone I know recommended it to me" She smiled lovingly as she looked out the window at the though of the ginger girl she liked. And with those words Betty and Veronica shared a look and knew exactly what was going down. The Adalynn Lockwood was falling helplessly and fully in love with the one and only Cheryl Blossom

••••
The next day at school Adalynn sat in the back of class with Jughead as she was dressed in a white top and red skirt with matching white polkadots and to top it all off a pair of ten heels. The two talked softly until they noticed Sheriff Keller and Priceable Weatherbee enter the classroom. Cheryl rose from her seat quickly.

"Your hear for me aren't you? Because of the Altopce?" she asked as the room became silent.

"We don't need to do this infront of your class mates Cheryl" Weatherbee said as Adalynn watched intensely making sure no harm came to the redhead.

"It's okay principle Weatherbee they'll find out soon enough" she said as she held out her hands for Sheriff to cuff them.

"Wait Cheryl find out what?" Veronica asked from her seat. Cheryl gave the class a sad look.

"That i'm guilty" she said which made Adalynn's mouth now become a gaped as the class gasped and mumbled slightly. As Sheriff Keller and Weatherbee walked out the hallways with Cheryl, Adalynn rose from her seat quickly and collected her bag.

"Addie don't" Jughead said softly as he grabbed her arm stoping her from leave.

"She didn't do it Jughead" She said as she pulled away.

"Adalynn-" he began but she cut her off quickly.

"She didn't do it" and with that she took off into the empty hallway and ran off only hoping she'd find the girl she loved deeply.
••••
It was a new day now and Adalynn, Kevin, Veronica, Archie, Betty, and Jughead all sat in the lounge together.

"So are you a suspect now?" Betty asked Kevin as they talked about the news Cheryl told the police about Cheryl.

"My dad says we all are now" Kevin said dramatically which made Adalynn's skin crawl as she though police would attempt to areste her at any moment.

"Not me girl I don't know these people" Veronica said as her hands went in the air.

"You guys should be maybe binge watch making a murder on netflix tonight " Kevin joked.

"Kevin be quiet someone can turn you in for that" Adalynn scowled him which made him sigh and then his voice level notch down. The group laughed slightly

"Sorry can't gotta stay late and work on the paper" Betty said as she ate a chip.

"Count me out too. I've got a date tonight" Veronica grinned.

"Really?" Adalynn asked as she turned to Veronica.

"You do?" Archie spoke up at the same time as his brunette friend which made them give each other a goofy grin. Veronica smiled a tight lipped slightly.