1x5

3rd person

Adalynn sat in between Cheryl and Veronica on Cheryl's king size bed as the three giggled at pictures of herself and Jason in a scrapbook she had. Adalynn was in a pair of silk pale pink pajamas like Veronica's and Cheryl's but there's were red and blue.

"I hope this isn't weird but Jason was crazy handsome" Veronica said witch made Adalynn giggle in the middle of them.

"The handsomeest" Cheryl slide sadly.

"The Blossom twins always have everyone's jaw dropping" Adalynn said as she flipped through the scrapbook again which made Cheryl smile at the side profile of Adalynn.

"He always liked Adalynn, he thought she was the most pure thing in the planet. He's the reason I met Addie in the first place. Sometimes tells me he might have liked you" Cheryl smiled at Veronica as she leaned into Adalynn slightly feeling her warmth.

"Why did you invite me tonight? I get Adalynn because you two do everything together but why me? Why not Tina or Ginger? Aren't they your besties?" Veronica asked as she looked at Cheryl who looked over at Adalynn and back at Veronica.

"And yet the night of the game when I had my panic attack you and Adalynn came after me not them" Cheryl said softly as she smiled at the two girls greatful.

"Never liked those bitches anyway" Adalynn said which caused the three to laugh like a small group of hyenas.

"Cheryl your allowed to say good bye to your brother but why does it have to be-" Veronica began but was cut off.

"Infront of people?" Cheryl asked finishing her sentence for her.

"Yeah" she said. Adlaynn stayed silent as she already knew due to her and Cheryl discussing this s few nights before on the phone late at night considering either of them could sleep.

"Everything with Jason has been so public. Everyone has a opinion, gossiping, saying he got what he deserved, or that he didn't. I just want people to know that i'm sorry, and that Jason deserved a better family than what he got" Cheryl said sadly as she look back down at the pictures.

"That's not true. Yeah maybe about your parents but you Cheryl Blossom kept him sane. He loved you, always talking about how much he loved you to me. All Jason ever wanted was to keep you protected and he did for as long as he could. You were and still are a amazing sister Cheryl, a twin. No one can convince me different and you shouldn't belive any of it, because i'm right here right now telling you it's not true and you are perfect, nothing like your parents" Adlaynn spoke up as she now looked into Cheryl's eyes as the redhead looked back.

"Thanks you Adalynn. Truly.... you are..... so enchanting to me" Cheryl spoke. The girls would have leaned in and not been in erupted if Veronica wasn't there. The Lodge girl grinned as she watched the two interact with each other. Deep down even if she told herself over and over that someone so perfect like Adalynn deserved someone so much better then the devils daughter like Cheryl; she shipped them.

"Well help you do it. And let Penelope and Clifford Blossom do there worst" Veronica added in to Cheryl's wish.

"Oh they will. They kill me" Cheryl said which made Veronica become uneasy and Adalynn hold her hand as she looked away with a sad smile and held back the tears

•••••

It was around 1am the next morning as Veronica was fast asleep and Cheryl and Adalynn faced each other and spoke quietly.

"Are you worried about tomorrow?" Adalynn asked the redhead laying only a few centimeters from her.

"Yes but I think as long as your there i'll be okay." Cheryl said with a small smile as she glanced up and down at Adalynn's face with a soft smile.