1x10

3rd person

Music now blared as everyone danced around with confetti going ever where. Adalynn danced up against Moose and the too bumped and grounded together and Cheryl and Reggie made out in the corner. Adlaynn rolled her eyes and she continued to dance with Moose and she bent over and then back again as she rubbed herself on his again.

"You drunk?" he yelled over the loud music. Adlaynn turned to face him now.

"Probably" she grinned as she connected there lips hoping Cheryl saw it all and she sure as hell did. game on

•••

As the night went on the crowd moved to the back yard as Jughead was still no where to be seen. Everyone watch carefully as Val and Archie argued before she threw her drink on him.

"What is your problem Archie? You shut me out remember" Val snapped before Adlaynn walked up to her.

"Addie" Veronica reached for her to stop but it was too late. Adalynn had already threw her drink on Val witch was double the size she through on Archie.

"You should leave. Cats don't like getting wet right" Adlaynn sassed as she pointed toward the gate as Val walked out. Everyone clapped and hollered for her as she bowed down with a grin and made her way back to Veronica who she began dancing with and sipping on the alcohol more and more.

"Adlaynn I didn't know you drank" Cheryl said now walking up to the two with a grin.

"Started up after you cheated on me" Adlaynn said blankly as she downed the drink again.

"Can we talk about gay please? I'm so sorry really. It was just right there in the moment and I was upset because my parents and family talked horrible about me right there infront of everyone and Archie was just there. If you'd forgive me I'd love to give this relationship around shot because I am so in love with you Adlaynn. So I got you this" Cheryl grinned as she handed over a necklace that had a cherry on it

"You have a cherry for me, and I have a peanut butter jar for you" Cheryl smiled as she pulled the necklace that was tucked in her shirt to see indeed it was a little peanut butter jar.

"I think about it Blossom. Last shot too" Adlaynn grinned as Cheryl smiled widely.

•••••

As more dancing went on a high pitch voice caused the music to stop.

"Lissen up party people! Everyone has there secrets and we've all done our fair share of sinning, that's one thing my dear brothers death has reviled. So let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open" Cheryl smirked as everyone made there was the the living room.

"What the hell is secrets and sins?" Jughead asked from beside Adalynn in a chair as everyone was gathered ready to play.

"It's a very creation on true or dare. In witch we own our truths" Cheryl said as she turned back to the group.

"I'll start the game with... Veronica Lodge" Cheryl smirked as Adlaynn sighed knowing this could get ugly.

"Naturally" Veronica glared.

"Let's began with the day yo hand your mop wipe of a mother came to town for a so called fresh start. Tell us Veronica what's so fresh about defilling Archie Andrews in a closet?" Cheryl said frantically as she tried to get under

"That was your doing" Veronica said confused.

"Move on to dear daddy Lodge. Isn't it true that your Father from prison illegally purchases the drive in land? Which makes me wonder, what else is he doing from behind bars" smirked at her as Jughead and Adalynn turned and looked a her a bit hurt.