1x1

3rd person
Adalynn got a text from Cheryl that said she was on her way so Adalynn grabbed her makeup bag and her bag with her dress in it and ran down the stairs.

"Mom Dad i'm heading to a friends to get ready for the simi formal" Adalynn called out as she grabbed the door handle and opened it half way before getting it slammed shut by the father.

"No Adalynn. You may certainly not go to that dance or being going to a friends house. You are staying home" He said with a chuckle as he pushed past her.

"Why dad? Please I've been planning this for a few days now i've been excited. I even asked yesterday and you and mom said it was a great idea" Adalynn gave her father a sad look.

"Oh no I didn't say that. Those words were your mothers. Crazy bitch thinks it's okay just to send you out there to a dance we're boys are and the punch is spiked. Not under my damn roof will you be going out to open your little slutty mouth about what goes on around here. You aren't going" He said as he threw a mug into the sink causing it to break and Adalynn to jump.

"Please I-" Adalynn began but stopped once she was slammed against the wall causing her breath to knock from her as a pair of strong hands wrapped around her through.

"Not another damn word Adalynn! Not a damn word! you aren't going so get your ass up to your room and shut the hell up" he growled at her before pushing her into the wall again and storming off to leave Adalynn crying on the kitchen floor and then looking up to see her mother watching from the door frame that lead to the living room to the kitchen.

"Mo-Mom" Adalynn said in chocky tears but all her mother did was walk away. Once Adalynn got enough strength to grab her bags and get up the stairs she pushed her bags and body out her bedroom window before running down the street to be meet by Cheryl in her red convertible.

"Addie? Are you okay I thought I was meeting you at your house?" Cheryl asked as she got out of her car in the middle of the street and walked closer to the girl.

"Why are you crying?" she asked sinser before being taken back by Adalynn jumping into her arms and crying into her red shirt.

"Shhh. It'll be okay Addie. I've got you. I've got you" Cheeyl mumbled through Adalynn's hair and kissed her forehead slightly bridge leading her back into the car and toward thorn hill.

•••

Adalyn was now seated in Cheryl's room as the redhead was getting ready in the bathroom. Adalynn had on a pair of Cheryl's short and no shirt only her purple bra as she looked at her upper body in the mirror to see new and recovering bruises that were along her back, stomach, ribs, shoulders, and a few along her hip. Her eyes watered at the sighed.

"What happened Addie?" Cheryl asked as she walked into the room. Adalynn jumped.

"Cheryl i'm sorry I didn't know you would be done so quick" Adalynn apologised and began grabbing her shirt but Cheryl stopped her by grabbed her hand and putting the shirt down quickly before slightly touching the bruise on Adalynn's stomach which caused her to wince and Cheryl to pull back quick and give Adalynn a sad look.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" Cheryl asked hopefully with teary eyes.

"He'll only get more mad and it'll be worse if I do" Adalynn said as tears left her eyes. Cheryl wiped them softly as she looked into Adalynn's pretty blue/grey eyes.
"We can go to sherri's Keller tomorrow morning. I can come with you. Please" Cheeyl begged as she ran her hand softly along Adalynn's bars back. The brunette just looked at her and nodded before glancing down to see Cheryl in a long and elagent red ball gown.

"You look amazing" She completely her as Cheryl went to brushing Adalynn's hair and handed her the dress she brought.

"And so will you." she smiled her pearly whites as she handed the navy blue dress over to Adalynn who put it on easily not to hurt her bruises.