1x2

3rd person
It was Adalynn's free period as she sat on the football field alone as her thoughts fill her mind. She thought about her mom and dad, what Veronica said, how she missed Archie, Kevin and Moose. Everything really.

"What are you doing out here?" a all to familiar voice said as the ginger sat next to her. Archie.

"I have my free period and I fingered no one would be out here. You?" she asked as she continued to stare out as the files as the window blowed her hair.

"Skipped Math. I had to see you Addie" Archie said softly as he reached and squeezed Adalynn's hand which made her look down and lip tremble.

"I'm glad you did. I missed my daily Archie hugs. I'm sorry for being so petty with you I just hated seeing Betty hurt" Adalynn wiped her eyes as she turned to stare into his dark eyes. He wiped her teary eyes quickly not wanting her to cry.

"Don't apologize I shouldn't had done that in the first place. You had ever right to be mad at me. Adalynn you were just being a good friend when I couldn't be." Archie said as he leaned onto her.

"It'll be okay Arch. I've got you" she mumbled as he pressed a kiss to the side of her forehead which made her turn her body slightly and rest her legs in his lap and give him a tight hug which he returned greatful and the two stayed like that for the rest of the period, sitting in grass and didn't let go of each other. The two were insanely miserable without the other and this is exactly what they needed

••••••••

Archie apologized and now it was Veronica's. It was fourth period and Adalynn jogged down notes that her Biology teacher spoke about.

"Addie can we talk?" Veronica asked from beside her.

"I'm kinda busy right now Veronica. I'm failing this class" She told to the latina she was currently upset with.

"I understand but will you at least come to pops with me after school? Please. My treat" Veronica said and she didn't resive a response she sighed quietly and just hoped Adalynn would show up later that day.

••••••

Veronica spoke to her mother quietly in pops as she glanced at the door waiting for Adalynn to come in any second.

"Who's the lucky boy your waiting for ?" Hermione smirked slightly at her daughter as she noticed her distress.

"No big. A girl. Adalynn is her name. I hurt her feelings bad the other day and i'm trying to make things right now. I told her to meet me here and I can only hope she shows" Veronica said with a sad smile.

"Well if she is coming you better hope it's soon because you've got a game to get ready for in a hour. Don't lose hope meja" Her mother said with a wink and went off to wait a table. Veronica took a seat in a empty Pops booth as she scrolled through her phone. A dink of the door bell made her head snap up in hope it was Adalynn. She smiled softly as her eyes softened as she saw it was. Veronica waved her over slightly. Adalynn went and sat in front of the latina who looked like she'd cry any moment.

"Hey Ronnie" Adalynn said quietly as she fiddled with her fingers.

"I ordered you a Peanut Butter milkshake because I remember you saying they were your favorite. Also our cheese fries are being made now" Veronica said as she pushed he milkshake toward the girl she adored.

"Thank you" The brunette said as she sipped the drink softly and savored the taste. She really did love her Peanut Butter milkshakes.

"Addie I can't even began to start to apologize about what I said. I'm still getting use to this new Veronica i'm trying to be which is no excuse but just know i'm so taribbly sorry. It was your choice to tell people you were Bi not mine which I totally ruined for you. Betty is your best friend and you should be able to tell her that not me. And what I said about your parents is was out of this world uncalled for especially when I had no room to talk I mean my mother is trying to make money in a pops shop as my father sits in jail. And about the whole perfect thing.... no one is perfect but when I look at you that's all I can think of. Everyone likes you Adalynn, your so gorgeous and you've got a personality made and sculpted from god himself. You mean more than a lot to be too me and I would totally understand if you stopped talking to me but i'd miss my best girl more then a lot" Veronica said as she wiped a single tear that left her eye. Adalynn stood up and Veronica looked down as she knew she was leaving. But her thoughts where cut short as she diet a presents wrap their small arms around her. Veronica noticed the familiar vanilla and honey sent and she knew it was her one and only Adalynn Lockwood. She sighed happily as she turned and wrapped her arms around the brunettes small body and hold her close in a pops booth as Hormine smiled at the two girl from the cash register.