1x11

3rd person

Now at the homecoming dance Adlaynn cheered on Veronica and Archie as they sang there song. She was so happy for her two friends. She then felt a pair of cold hands snake *wink* around her waist. As she turned she smiled as Cheryl stood before her. After Archie and Ronnie finished the two clapped for them as a slow song now came on.

"Cheryl would you care to spare me a dance?" Adlaynn grinned as Cheryl laughed.

"Why I'd love to" She smiled as her hands when to the brunette waist as Addies rested on Cheryl's shoulders.

"Cheryl i've been thinking of crazy ways to say any of this and all of them seemed relent cheesey. Like how i'd spell it out in Cherry's because there your favorite, or how i'd sing it too you, or take you in s air plain ride to see it mowed in the grass but I came to except that instead of all of that I feel like I should just say it" Adlaynn blushed as she stared straight forward at the redhead.

"What is it Addie?" Cheryl grinned down slightly as the smaller girl.

"Once I figured out I was bisexual, I knew instantly that it was because of you. Everything you did was just so perfect, your smile, your hair, your voice, even when your being a cold heart bitch I still love you. And after these past few months with you I know that I love you, I love you so much. Like the air and the water or sun and moon I don't know and I don't care but I do know is that you will always be mine, even if we split up you need to know that no matter who comes along even Zac Efron himself you Cheryl Blossom will always be my first choice and i'd come back to you in a living heart beat because no matter if where far apart or close by, together or split up, I will always and I mean like the forever always love you, eveything about you" Adlaynn said to the girl infront of her as tears rolled down the redheads face as she leaned in and kissed the small Cooped girl.

"Oh Addie, no need to worry. I will always love you too. You are by far the only person aside from Jason I have loved" Cheryl smiled as she connected there lips again as the soft music played in the back ground and the lights shinned down on there pale faces.

••••

Adlaynn was drug our of the school by Kevin as they heard F.P just got arrested for the murder of Jason Blossom. Adlaynn was shocked and she didn't know what to think. it she could help the tests from falling as she had a gut feeling he didn't do it. She felt it, but there was proof he did and he owned up to it. But why?

••••

Alice had brought the girls home now. As Betty left the house to look for Jughead, Adalynn went to leave but Alice stopped her.

"You aren't going too" Alice said

"I need to go see where Cheryl is. She's gonna need someone when her family finds out about this"Addie yelled as she now started to cry

"Honey why are you crying?" Alice eyes softened as she walked closer to her adoptive daughter.

"It's all to much. Everything with Riverdale, eveything is just to much weight on my shoulders and I want it all to be okay again and it's not it's not ever" Adlaynn cried as she got shortness of breath until her eyes became heavy.

"Adlaynn can you hear me?" Alice said as she noticed the state she was it. Adlaynn stoped crying but she saw blurrier vision and ringing in her ears before she passed out cold right on the kitchen floor not missing the counter as it left a horrible mark on her forehead.

••••••

"Someone help please! My daughter isn't breathing!" Alice yelled as she pulled Adlaynn in her arms through the hospital.

"Get a gurney!" A dark doctor yelled as the put her on it and wheeler her away. Alice tried to follow but they stopped her.

"Ma'am you cant go back there. They need to get her breathing again. Explain to us what happened" A skinny blonde nurse as her hands went to Alice shouders.

"She was crying and all of a sudden it just stopped and it seemed like she couldn't hear or see me and she just passed out and hit her head. She was upset about stuff that's going on with her friends and I probably made it worse" Alice continued to cry. The nurse lead her to a chair.

"Where gonna get her heart beating again ma'am don't worry" Te birdie told the crying woman as she went to fill out more paper work.

"Excuse me? Ma'am hi, I over heard your conversation. I'm here with my mother she's deadly sick but ugh is Adlaynn okay? Is she gonna make it?" A boy with golden eyes asked as they watered slightly for the brunette.

"Who are you?" Alice asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Fangs. Fangs Fogarty"

•••••

this was so short but I needed a ending