1x6

3rd person pov

The next morning after Cheryl and Adalynn's kiss at Thornhill the brunette girl was over the moon as she danced around her room and singing through a hair brush as if it where a microphone. As she pulled on her white heels that she matched with a red thigh length dress and a pearl necklace that was not real pearls like Veronica's. Adalynn now skipped some stairs as she hummed a small tune that reminded her of the Blossom girl she just so happened to be locking lips with the day before. As Adalynn continued to smile and hum to herself as she saw Jughead, Betty, and Alice at the table she decided to call in a order for pops.

"Hi honey. Sleep well?" Alice asked as her and Betty shared a confused look as Jughead smiled and continued stuffing his face.

"Oh yes definitely. Hey i'm gonna call pop and get s order in for lunch. Do any of you want anything for around 12ish?" Adalynn asked the three who shook there ear, Jughead still stuffing his face. As the phone rang Adalynn heard the cheerful voice of Pops Take.

"Hey Pop! Good morning" Adalynn said lively which made Alice and Betty look at her shin as she looked away

"I'm good i'm good thanks for asking. Lissen I need to get a order in so I can pick it up before school. Okay, two burgers, a large thing of cheese fries and a median side of onion rings. But make sure on one of the burgers that there is no mustard, my girlfriend hates mustard" Adalynn said into the phone which made Jughead and Alice chock on there pancakes and coffee and Betty's eyes widened as the three of them turned to looked at Adlaynn again as she kicked her leg back and forth and continued to talk to pop.

"Yup that's right. And also i'm gonna need a Strawberry milkshake and a peanut butter milkshake. Oh! and a small container of extra cherries please, she loves those. Okay thanks pop i'll be there in a few to get it. Have a good morning" Adlaynn grinned as she hug up her phone and poured a cup of coffee and kissed Alice cheek.

"Goodmorning everyone" Adlaynn smiled as she mixed her coffee with some creamer that was seated on the table.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty" Jughead grinned with food in his mouth.

"Honey I couldn't help but over here um girlfriend you say? who might that be?" Alice studdeded as she asked slowly.

"Yeah it's official sense yesterday. Cheryl Blossom, my girl" Adalynn grinned as she touched her heart. Alice was about to speak until a car horn cut her off.

"Mh, that's her. I better go do the food from Pop's doesn't get taken by some random man. See you two at school, bye mom" Adlaynn said once again kissing Alice cheek who was in awestruck at what she had just called her for the first time.

"Mom? are you okay?" Betty asked as she heard Adlaynn shut the door and see her mother with teary eyes.

"She called me mom. For the first time she said mom" Alice grinned as tears now fell which made Betty squeezed her hand with a smile, glad her family was coming together. Meanwhile Cheryl smiled as she saw Adalynn walking toward her car.

"Morning gorgeous" Adalynn grinned as she hoped in the car.

"Good morning Beautiful" Cheryl said softly before pecking her lips and smile slightly. Now the toe held hands as Cheryl drove off toward Pop's to pick up there lunch they would eat on the football field later that day.

•••••

Now in the school gymnasium where the Beachhigh school talent show was hosted Kevin hosted as Cheryl and Adalynn sat awfully close together as there hands were attached.

"Archie Andrews. What will you be auditioning with?" Kevin grinned at he ginger with dark brows who stood on stage.

"Ugh- a origins song I wrote called I'll try" Archie spoke into the microphone a little to close.