"Fogarty! we gotta go! F.P got arrested let's go!" a tall boy said as she motioned for him to leave. He wore a Serpent jacket

"I'll see you later" Adlaynn grinned as he kissed her hand before taking off out the room as others came in.

A few hours later Adlaynn was being relisead as Cheryl held her hand and helped walk to her mothers car.

"I almost lost you Addie" Cheryl said as tears feel from her face softly.

"I couldn't leave you even if I tried" Adlaynn grinned softly as Cheryl hugged her.

"Adlaynn honey? We need to get you home. Doctor said you should be in bed rest" Alice said as she started the car.

"Call me the second you get home" Cheryl said as Adlaynn nodded. As she two kissed Cheryl began walking away.

"Oh and Cher? I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you found out about Jason" Adlaynn apologized as she got into the car.

"As long as your still in this world it's okay Adlaynn. You focus on getting better so I can have my badass girlfriend back" Cheryl smirked as she walked backwards.

"A failed lunge will never stop me from being your badass girlfriend Blossom" Adlaynn smirked before shutting the door. Alice reached over and squeezed her hand.

"Where's everyone else?" Adlaynn asked referring to her friends as they weren't there that night.

"They went home last night. After that Fangs boy left you feel asleep and no one wanted to wake you. Here, this is his by the way. He left it with me" Alice said as she passed over a Serpent Jacket to her.

"He left his jacket with you?" Adlaynn asked confused knowing a Serpent never sheads it's skin, aka there jackets.

"No idea. He was in a rush, maybe forgot it. Let's get you home, i'm sure Betty is waiting" Alice said as she drove off only to be meet with a empty house.

••••

Adlaynn was forced to stay home the rest of the week witch means she missed Vixen practice and the chance to comfort her hurt girlfriend as she know new who Jason's killer was, or wasn't.  But later on that night Alice woke Adlaynn up form her slumber as the whole Cooper family ran to the Blossom's to confront them with the news. As the door swung open Alice glared at Clifford

"Don't bother calling the cops, where not staying. Polly!" Alice yelled as her and Adlaynn walked first into the mansion with Betty and Hal following.

"The hell is going on here Alice? It's the middle of the night!" Clifford yelled as Penelope, Cheryl, and Polly sll came down stairs.

"Addie" she said in a tired voice witch made Adlaynn smiled saldy as she knew what was coming due to the Coopefs informing her on the way here.

"Oh sorry to interrupt the witching hour at thorn hill" Alice sassed the man who wore a wig.

"Polly honey are you okay?" Hal asked his eyes landed on his oldest daughter.

"Yeah i'm fine. Betty, Adlaynn what's going on?" Polly asked her two sisters who stood side to side.

"Where here to bring you home Paul" Betty said softly.

"She's not leaving us." Cheryl said sadly as she ran down the stairs to be wrapped up in Adlaynn arms as she felt the need to break down any second.

"She choose to live here remember? With a menally stable family" Penelope glared as she walked toward Alice.

"Oh I know all about your family Penelope. The insesed" Alice grinned her teeth.