PMH2: Rogue love 1

Protect my heart2: Rogue love

(16 years later)

"You ready?" My brother Tai asked me as I checked my outfit. I was wearing low cut black jeans with a nice white top; wondering why I was checking my outfit. Well we have some visiter or well a rogue to be fair. I don't know why he's here or who is he. Just that he is here.

I looked at Tai to see he was wearing a blue botton up shirt and black jeans. It was weird because he was blonde and brown eyes with musclars and slightly tanned skin not much but his was darker then mine. Whereas I was brunnette and brown eyes, I wasn't ugly but I wasn't beautiful. And I knew it and I was okay with it. It didn't bother me.

"Yupp lets go brother of mine" I said to him linking arms as I pulled him downstairs.

"Whoa slow down sister" he said with a smile, I smiled back but carried on. I wanted to get this over with.I saw mum and dad standing by the telly, arms wrapped around each other. My mum was talking when he kissed her gently.

"Gah parents" Tai said with a cheeky voice. He always complained that they were always kissing and that but he loved the fact they were as much in love as they were when we were kids.

"Shut up Tai" Dad said with a sigh. I tooka seat on the couch and saw that Uncle Stu was there.He wasn't actually my unlce but I couldn't help it. He was dad's best friend and second in command. Oh I forgot to say: Im a were jaguar. Welll actually Im not but my family is.

Because my mum is human Im only half for some reason mums gene was stronger and I don't care to be honest. I have the senses, speed and strenght just don't have the ability to change forms. Unlike Tai who can I don't get the whole thing because it has a lot to do with genes and DNA...

"Whats the rogues name then?" Tai asked taking a seat next to me. I waved at Stuart who smiled and waved back.

"His name is Chase James" Dad said then my dad stiffened slightly and we all knew that he was here.

**

I saw my dad walk and greet him and soft voices then footsteps coming our way. He came into my view and he was gorgeous. Black hair, tanned skin and eyes pale green and I felt like he could see through to my soul. He was staring at me then I saw his mouth tip slightly in a smirkish smile. I blushed because I had realised I was staring at him, I quickly dragged my eyes to the floor but couldn't but see the built of his body and may I say- corr.

"This is Chase James" my dad's voice rang out. "This is my mate Tyalor, and my second in command Stuart"

"Hello" Chase's voice said and I shivered. I had never felt a reaction like this ever! And I had seen him for what 2 minutes!

"My oldest and furture alpha Tai" I looked sideways at Tai and saw him wince slightly. He didn't want to be Alpha; he has told me but doesn't have the guts or courage to tell my dad. "And my daughter Teagan" I knew I would have to look at him so I looked up to see him staring at me.

"Hi" I said to him, he smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you" he said to me and I nodded.

"So why is he here?" Tai asked dad, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He must knew I was uncomfortable, he was very protective of me.

"I asked him to come here tonight to introduce his self to you lot so you don't get worried about the new scent... I have informed the others and they all understand." Dad said to me more than any of the others. I nodded.

"Dad is it alright if I leave?" I asked him hoping he says yes because I didn't want to stay here with him in this room. He looked surprised but nodded; I quickly got up and kissed him on the cheek for thanks and left.

I couldn't stay in the room with him; he was a rogue. I was feeling attracted to him. Its abit normal to be attracted to someone its just he's a rogue! Mum has told me that it was okay to date and such but I knew my dad and Tai werent happy with that idea just yet so I don't. I love my dad and Tai and would do anything for them. They were so protective of me and I didn't really want to put a boy through them. Its just too much. I sat on the porch, and looked out into the forest that surrounded us. It only took us 25 minutes to get school and dad had made a track for people through the forest but it's well hidden. So non-supes or hunters get here.

I heard footsteps and a presence stand behind me. His scent was different and new; Chase.

"What do you want?" I asked him in a sigh, he took a seat next to me.

"Would you like to go for a run?" he asked me. "Beta is taking me running to show me the land, do you want to come?" Beta? I thought to myself. When a shifter says run they mean in animal form.

"Beta?" I asked him turning my head slightly.He smiled slightly and leant against the wood that held the porch roof up.

"I forgot you have different names; second in command" he told me, I nodded but didn't say anything else. He was watching me and waiting, I guess no body had told him I was latent.

"I cant" I said after a while.

"Why not?" He asked me. "If youre worried Im going to hurt you or your pack Im not... Im here on businnes" he said to me. I let it slide that he paused slightly in that sentence.

"No One told you" I said with a sigh at the end. "Im latent"

He sat there slightly. "Okay" he said. "Come with me, I promise to stay at your legs speed." I was alittle shocked he didn't ask what it meant or say Im sorry.

"No thankyou" I said to him.

"I'll be good" he said with a wink, and I couldn't help but smile slightly. I had a feeling he didn't know the meaning of good. Shaking my head "Im sorry but no" he sighed.

"Teagan" he said; I had to control the shiver that wanted to come at the sound of my name rolling of his tongue. "Its okay" he said, eyesbrows furrowed. I stood up and brushed my bum and saw Chase had got up as well.

"Good night Mr James" I said to him, as I walked up the three steps. I couldn't call him Chase I don't know him.

"Sweet dreams Teagan" I control the shiver that went up my spine.

CHASE'S:

I was surprised when she told she is latent and could see the surprise on her face that I didnt say something sympathic. It was terrible to be latent sometimes it was easier. She was beautiful, in a quiet way. I couldnt help but be drawn to her, she was different to the other girls I see and met. I have a reputation of being a bad boy- but with my job it was hard not to be. You do what needs to be done. From what I had heard she was the perfect daughter; did what she was told with out question. My complete opposite.

"James" the future alpha and Teagans brother said. I turned to see him with his hands in tight balls.

"Joneson" I said to him, he walked up to me and stared me in the eyes.

"Stay away from my sister" I was surprised but didn't let it show.

"And why would I do that?" Crossing my arms over my chest and stared at the cat in view.

"Stay away from her" he warned me, I smirked slightly.

"I will do what I want; if she tells me to leave her alone I will until then" I meant that; if she asked me to leave her alone I will but only if I know she means it.

He growled in frustration. "Im warning you James if you touch her in any way" my animal purred at that thought, the feel of her skin. "You'll be like your jobs"

"Im a professional Joneson" I warned him and stared at him letting my power show. I was more dominate than him.We both knew it. "I don't take orders or threats well so watch it" lowered my voice so it came out as a purr and a growl. He lowered his head slightly.

"Stay away from her" with that he walked off.I stared at his back and knew this wasn't going to be easy.

Bring it on.

++++

So my new chapter and story. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

If you have any questions tell me and Ill make it show in the next chapter :)

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN.