Protect my Heart 4

She brought us to the main house that was bigger than the others, the people that saw us gave Sky happinesss, awe and confusion. And for me some was gratefulness others were of confusion and maybe hatred.

The house was decortarted with light colours; she carried on to the kitchen which was so clean that you get fined for it. The room was full with four men. One was older then the others he had grey hair and was muscled but not like extrememly. Two had dark brown hair but one lughter than the other. And then there was a boy who was only about 17 at most.

"Hey Ma" The youngest says. Then he sees me and Sky and his eyes pop out of his head.

"SKY!" He shouted and jumped on him with a hug. Sky was chuckling and was patting the boys back.

"Hey Mikey" after they let go of each other. The darker haired one came and hugged him.

"Long time Sky"

"Stuart" He was attractive this Stuart but he more like a geek if anything. A hot geek. The other brunette guy hugged him but it looked like he wasn't particulary happy that Sky was here, but not unhappy.

The oldest came up after and stared then he sighed "Sky my son you're back" with that came a hug.

"Hey dad" was Sky reply.

After the hugs they all noticed me the youngest looked me up and down and winked.

"My name's Mikey, you are?" he said in a flirty voice.

"Umm Taylor Worthing" the oldest man looked at me, and guestered for me to come further in the room as I was stadning in the door way. I felt like I had too, he was alpha.

"Taylor what do you have to do with my son?" I looked at Sky to see if it was alright to tell him the whole story, he nodded with a small smile. He was smiling more now; I guess it was because he was home. I knew I would have to leave him here.

"Well sir I found your son at an aunction place where many umm non-supes buy supes that are there for protection, or for company or something." Or as sex slaves.

"What was your purpose?" The alpha asked me with an arched eyebrow. I guess he heard about it. Maybe I said it out loud?

"Protection" I said quickly.

"Why would you need protection?" He asked me curiosuity in his voice; I swallowed would he hate me? Maybe he knew about my dad.

"Well...um..."

"Spit out girl" said the lighter brunette in a sneer.

"Um..." I don't do well with everyone looking at me waiting for me to say something. I was nervous and that did not help. "Well...um..." Damn it.

"Spit it out." Brunette growled. I swallowed what was um his pants.

"Lay off her Xander." Said Mikey, I shot him a grateful look.

I took a deep breath "My dad is a well known lawyer in boths worlds and he's upset many powerful people." I said in one breath.

Alpha nodded. "I umm... bought Sky like I said. I asked him about his family and he told me about his past and how it umm happened so I told him we're coming here to see you"

"When did you buy him?"

"Ummm about 3 days ago." I said, Xander growled.

"You let a human in that you've only known for two days! Sky you were always irresponsible."

He said angerily at Sky. "How do you know whether you can trust this little mare who might be leading hunters here right now?" My mouth dropped opened.