"Well I can't speak for my father but I can think of someone with a very dark secret. Specifically Cheryl killing her own brother" Veronica said which made a hurt look cast onto Cheryl's fast.

"Shut the hell up Veronica" Adlaynn snapped at her which she ignored.

"Everyone knows how much I loved my brother" Cheryl said sadly.

"Exactly. But did you love him maybe in a way a sister shouldn't love her brother? And as you got older Jason started this think it was... Strange. Unnatural. So he chose Polly over you so you shot him between the eyes with one of your father's many hunting guns" Veronica sneered as Cheryl wiped a tear.

"You know Veronica, you just come to Riverdale and you act like you own this place somehow. Accusing people of things you weren't even hear for, telling other people's secrets at cheer try outs, acting as if you are some queen around here when all you are is dirt under it's school grounded. Grow up you immature plant" Adlaynn glared at her as she stood up a bit but was pulled down by Jughead

"You don't mean that Adlaynn your drunk. Witch you have been the past few days sense Cheryl your girlfriend locked lips with someone else right? So what is it out dear Adlaynn who everyone thinks is so perfect? Are you downing bottles of alcohol ever night to try to forget about Cheryl or is it you feelings guilty?" Veronica smirked at her as the old Veronica began to show.

"What on earth could I possibly feel guilty for?" Adlaynn snapped at her.

"Killing your parents of course" Veronica shot back but her face feel once she saw Adalynns face drop as her eyes got glassy.

"Veronica!" Betty and Archie yelled at her at the same time.

"I didn't kill my parents. You out of anyone should know how hard it is on me for everyone thinking that" Adlaynn said as tears left her eyes and she darted out the house as tears feel down her face and into the darkness of the streets of Riverdale.

"Watch your back New Girl. You mess with Adalynn..... you mess with me" Cheryl glared at her as she teeth grounded together.

••••••

Adlaynn stumped drunkingly as she walked down a empty road as she didn't want to go home yet of course. It all was a bit blurry to her until she found a side walk to rest on. As she sat down her beer bottle went beside her the small girl broke down in tears worse than she has before. As the heartbreak and betrayal feelings continued she heard a car engine stop infront of her. As she glanced up she noticed the familiar silver car as a 6foot bulldog sat next to her.

"I won't ask if your okay. But I will ask you to get in the car and join me at Pops" Moose said as he held out a hand for her, Adlaynn peered up st his threw wet lashes as she blinked a few times and nodded. Before she could stand Moose picked her up hisself and sad her in the passengers seat as he sling his letterman jacket around her shoulder.

••••

As Moose sipped his Blueberry milkshake Adlaynn mixed gets with s straw not feeling like eating or drinking. Her head was rested on Moose's shoulder as Tear stained her cheeks.

"You know, I poured my drink over her head before coming here" Moose said witch made Adlaynn laugh slightly.

"Thanks Moose. That's cruel though" she said as she laughed again still sadly though.

"Id to worse for you" He said as his head rested on top of hers.

"I didn't kill my parents" Adlaynn sniffled as she wiped her eyes.

"I know that. She does too, girls can just be bitches" Moose said as he glanced down at her.

"Sorry for just grabbing your face to kiss you earlier too. Cheryl was all over Reggie and I needed to be distracted. I hope Midge doesn't flip out on me" Adlaynn said as her eyes closed softly.

"It's fine, your a great kisser" he laughed witch made her laugh too. "And Midge won't mind. She loves you you know. Your like her best friend, always talking about you. She actually suggested I kiss you to piss Cheryl off because she knew how upset you were"

"Midge is perfect" Adlaynn said as she thought about the girl.

"Not as perfect as you" A voice spoke up which made the two's head snap around to see Midge slide in the booth with them.

"Hey Addie. I heard what happened, Veronica's a bitch" Midge said that caused the three to laugh. Adlaynn reaches out and squeezed the girl's hand as she was glad to have her in her life.

•••••

The next day Adlaynn just took some advile for the head ace as she made her way into school. Some people smiled at the brunette which she returned until it dropped once she saw s group of people standing around her locker.

"Excuse me" she said as she pushed through them to see the big fit. As she got infront of her locker she noticed someone stray painted "drunk murderer" on her locker with red paint splattered in it with blood.

"I swear to god if I find out who did this your-" Moose vegan yelled to everyone in the hallways as Adalynn ran to the locker room and broke done more infront of the mirror. The door swung open as small arms wrapped there selves around Adlaynn as she cried. She recognized the girl as Midge Klump which she hugged back immediately.

"Addie!" Cheryl yelled as she ran into the locker room and joined in on the hug as the redhead and dale hosted girl held rehearsal brunette as they let her cry for as long as she needed

•••••

Now in the lounge Adlaynn sat alone catching up on her book Alice had told her about recently until a Raven haired girl came running in .

"Adlaynn i'm so sorry" she said as the blue eyed girl tried to push her away to get out of reach of her but Veronica held her still as she started to cry heavy tears

"Please Adalynn I need you please don't go. I'm so sorry I was drunk and stressed and I know you didn't do that to your parents and I didn't write that on your locker. Please stay" Veronica cried loudly as Adlaynn teared up at the sight of the girl as she wrapped her arms around her as she knew the young Lodge has gone through quiet a lot recently.

•••••

kinda short but I needed it to be done for 1x11

Can we appreciate Moose and Midge's love for Addie