"Ethel, Mrs. Mugs, there's something I need to tell you" Veronica said sadly as the two girls walked forward along with the Cooper girls who stood by Veronica.

"My name is Veronica Lodge. My father is-" Veronica began but Mrs.Mugs cut her off.

"Hirom Lodge. Hum. And your showing your face here?" Mrs.Mugs glared at the latina infront of her.

"Mom. Veronica is a friend" Ethel said trying to not make a scene.

"She's not your friend honey. Her father is a criminal, he's the reason Dad did this to himself" Mrs.Mugs informed her daughter.

"Ma'am with all respect this is not Veronica's fault and she is not her father. She hasn't had any contact with him either. I am so sorry about your husband but please don't take it out on my friend because of it" Adalynn said sigh a kindly manner to the woman.

"You shut you little mother. Think I didn't recognize you? Adalynn Lockwood. Your just as bad as her. What kind of daughter kills her own family?" the other woman's snareed at the smallest girl as she stepped forward. Adalynn looked down as she tried to hold in ten tears.

"Ronnie? Is that true?" Ethel asked the Lodge girl referring to what had happened to her father.

"Yes. And i'm so sorry. I wish I could do something" Veronica cried as Adalynn continued to look down as tears left her eyes softly as she looked away not wanting anyone to see her cry. But how could she not? Everyone assumed she killed her parents, even when she didn't. It was to hard on her and it was breaking the poor girl generally from the inside out.

"Sorry isn't good enough. You wanna do something? Your father is ruining lives, he deserves to sit behind bars for the rest of his miserable life" Ethel's mother snapped as she glared at Veronica who took s deep breath trying to calm herself. With that Adalynn grabbed Veronica's hand and pulled her away as she quickly grabbed Betty's and pulled her along. As Betty's two best friends cried as comforted them as much as she could

••••

Later that night Adalynn was staring out of her window as she thought about what Ethan's mother said to her. How she killed her family. How everyone thought that. Sure Adalynn really hated her mom and dad she still did love then deep down, and she would never hurt them. As a few tears fell out of her eyes she sniffled slightly. Her door creeped open with a small knock.

"Honey?" Alice asked as she walked in to the room to see her daughter crying.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Alice sighed beside sitting down in fort of the blue/grey eyed girl as she shared a hurt look with her.

"Do you think I killed my biological parents?" Adalynn cried out a chocky sentence to her true mother.

"Oh course not. Who said that?" Alice asked as she stroked the pretty girls air out of her face.

"Everyone. Everywhere I go someone is whispering about it or saying it to my face even. I didn't do it either, I couldn't" Adlaynn said as she continued to cry and sniffles as her cries became louder much like how Cheryl's were at Jason's Funeral.

"Addie I know you didn't kill them. No matter what anyone else says you know you didn't either. Even if your dad deserved it and god knows where Rosa might be, everyone true to you knows you didn't. You keep your pretty little hesd up Adlaynn, your crown is slipping" Alice joked which made Adalynn smile sadly.

"Thanks momma" she cried again as Alice pulled her closer to her chest as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"It'll be okay my sweet Adalynn. It'll all be okay" Alice shhhed her newish addition to the Cooper family as the two sat on the window seal

•••••

The next day Adalynn was minding her own business standing by her locker putting her books in as Archie Andrews approached her after he had just told Betty and Jughead what he heard the Blossoms talking about at the family gathering.

"Adalynn there's something you should know. Something you need to know" he sighed loudly, clearly torn up about this.

"Arch calm down. Talk to me" Adlaynn said softly as she look st her stressed friend.

"At the Blossoms yesterday, before I went to leave. Cheryl she ugh... Cheryl kissed me infront of there house, I pulled away. I didn't kiss her back" Archie said as Adalynn only heard like his voice was under water now as her ears began to ring.

"Addie? Addie?" He asked waving his hands in her face.

"Thank you for telling me Arch. I'll see you later" she said. To him she sounded strictly like a robot as her walk into the lounge with a quick glide. He followed after her.

"Hey babe" Cheryl grinned as she walked toward Adalynn who had tears in her eyes, "What wrong?"

This caught Jughead, Veronica, Kevin, and Betty's attention form the couch as they looked up st the two.

"Don't what's wrong me Cheryl. I trusted you and I took hours talking to Archie about how I didn't what him doing anything last night with you but it's was you! All you I should have been talking to! If you didn't know being in a relationship doesn't mean going off kissing other people. Don't you get that Cher? I'm done, we're done" Adlaynn cried as she walked away from Cheryl as tears fell from her eyes.

"Adalynn!" Cheryl yelled for her but it was all to late. She screwed up. And now Jughesd Jones was running after Adalynn. Once Jug made it outside he noticed a pink blop sitting on the football field, he knew it was her. After he jogged over his pass slowed as he heard her crying and her body shook.

"Adlaynn" Jughead said as he sat down next to her in the grass. He couldn't see her face considering it was burrowed in he knees and hands.

"Please don't cry. We both know Cheryl loses you more then a lot and i'm sure she had a logical reason to-" Jughead began but Adlaynn cut him off.

"To what? For kissing Archie? How could there be any reason to kiss someone? No one can force you into that" Adlaynn said as she continued to cry and now looked up. Jughesd saw how red her face was and kept his mouth shut as her arms went around her quickly and rocked her softly hopping it would nurchier her back to sanity.
•••••

sigh