Us~Bang Chan~Part Two

As you stared at the picture on your nightstand, a million thoughts were running around in your head.

As you sat on your bed your legs curled up to your chest.

Things really were over weren't they?

It had been a couple weeks since you had last been at the boys dorm and your encounter with Chan and his new girlfriend.

Since then you made sure to avoid going over to their dorm. You didnt want the chance of running into Chan to happen to you.

The boys soon caught on though. There was only so many times you could make up excuses before they would've caught on.

They would text you and ask you to visit but you were always a bit hesitant to go. So you made up lame excuses as to why you couldn't go over.

You sighed as you laid your head on your knees still staring at the picture on your nightstand.

It was a picture of you and all the boys in a group photo including Chan. It was before you guys started dating. You were all friends before.

You found yourself wishing that you could just return to those simpler times. When things weren't so messed up.

You smiled at the picture. You really did miss those boys.

Your eyes wondered over to the box in the corner of your room. Chan's things.

You really did need to give his things back to him. Biting your lip in contemplation you stood up from your bed.

Walking over you quickly texted Felix asking if you could come by to drop some things off.

He replied in the span of two minutes telling you that you were always welcome.

You smiled slightly.

Walking to your closet you quickly pulled on some black skinny jeans and a cropped sweater. Pulling on some ankle boots and a hat you grabbed the box along with your keys.

Giving these things back could maybe help you finally move on from Chan.

Waking out to your car you shivered slightly at the breeze. Opening your passenger door you set the duffle bag in.

It didnt take you long to get to the boy's dorm.

As you pulled into the driveway your anxiety shot through the roof. You didn't even ask if Chan was there or not.

You quickly shook your head. "Who cares Y/N. Just get this over with." You mumbled to yourself.

You slowly stepped out of your car. Walking over to the other side of your car, you opened the passenger's door.

You grabbed the duffle bag and slung it over your shoulder before walking towards their front door.

As you got closer and closer to their front door the more your heart started to race.

There was a fifty percent chance that Chan would be there with the boys.

Taking in a deep breath you slowly knocked on the front door.

As you waited in anticipation your grip on the strap of the duffle bag tightened.

You weren't sure if you were ready to come face to face with Chan yet. Not after what happened between the both of you last time.

You could've sworn your heart stopped beating as the front door slowly started to open.

To your relief though it was Changbin that opened the door.