Unhappy Marriage

You and Yongguk have been engaged for about two years now. It's been a roller coaster of emotions to say the least.

At times it was great, he was so caring and loving towards you. At other times it wasn't so great. He acted like he hated you.

Unfortunately the latter was more prominent. He acted like he didn't want to be around you. He was hardly ever home, and you had your suspicions as to why he wasn't.

Tonight you had a plan to follow him to see where he goes so late at night. You had to know for sure if your suspicions were right.

You sat on the couch as you heard him getting ready to leave again. You bit your lip. You wanted to say something to him, anything, but you knew you wouldn't get an answer from him.

As he left without a goodbye you felt tears well up in your eyes. You've been in love with Yongguk since you guys were in high school. When he asked you out, you were ecstatic. The beginning of your relationship was amazing.

As the years went on though things gradually became worse. He started ignoring you when he came home from work. He was hardly ever home now.

You sighed as you got up from the couch. Grabbing your keys, you headed out of the front door. You wanted answers and tonight you were going to get them.

As you were walking out of your apartment building you slowed your steps. Yongguk was just getting into his car, but what killed was that he was smiling.

He hardly ever smiled around you anymore, and truth be told you missed his smile. It was one of your favourite things about him. He always had this captivating smile, but he wasn't smiling because of you anymore.

You stopped at the bottom of the stairs and watched him. He was laughing and smiling while on the phone. You unconsciously fiddled with the ring on your left hand.

He got into his car and slowly drove off. You quickly snapped out of it and ran to your car.

Turning the ignition you got out of the parking lot. It didn't take you long to spot Yongguk's car a little up ahead of you.

After driving about twenty minutes Yongguk pulled up to an unknown house. You pulled over to the side of the road and turned your car off.

You could see everything from your car.

Yongguk got out of his car and made his way up to the house. Your heart dropped as you saw who opened the door. It was a beautiful woman.

Yongguk smiled as she hugged him tightly. She pulled away, and gently kissed his lips.

That's when your tears started to fall. Yongguk was cheating on you. You covered your mouth to stop the sobs from coming out.

You had your suspicions, but it still hurt seeing it first hand.

You sat in your car for about an hour just staring blankly at your hands. You sniffled and wiped your nose on your sleeve. You took a breath in and looked up outside.

Yongguk caught your eye. He was leaving her house. He kissed her softly and gave her a hug before he left.

You looked away. You couldn't handle seeing him like that with anyone else. Tears started falling from your eyes again.

Yongguk got into his car and left. You stayed behind for a couple minutes before you started your car.

You drove aimlessly for about half an hour before you stopped at a park. You quietly got out of your car, and started to walk around.

After about another ten minutes your phone vibrated. You looked down and saw that it was Yongguk that had texted you.

"Hey, Where are you? Are you coming home soon?"

You read the next and laughed in disbelief.

"Soon"

You texted back. You sighed and started to head back to your car.

As you walked through your front door, loneliness hit you. You bit your lip and took your shoes and coat off before walking into the kitchen.

You grabbed a glass and filled it with water. You tensed as you heard footsteps coming from the hallway.

"Hey, y/n. Where were you? I came home and you weren't here." Yongguk asked.

Your fingers tightened around the glass. "I was out." You mumbled.

You set the glass down on the counter and made your way to the guest bedroom.

What you didn't expect was Yongguk following you.

"Why are you in here? C'mon let's go to bed." He said as he gently grabbed your hand. You followed him as he pulled you along.

When you got into the bedroom you two shared you went to your closet and grabbed your pahjama's.

You turned and looked at Yongguk who was already in bed reading a book.

"I'm going to sleep in the other room tonight. Goodnight Yongguk, sleep well." You mumbled as you quickly made your way into the other room.

All you heard was Yongguk calling your name, and footsteps before you closed and locked the door.

You let a breath out you didn't know you were holding. You soon tensed again when you heard a knock on your door.

"Y/N? What's wrong? What happened? Are you Okay?" Yongguk asked softly.

"I'm fine. I just need to be alone." You replied as you stepped away from the door. "Good night Yongguk."

You slipped out of your clothes and put your pahjama's on. You climbed into bed and cuddled into the bed.

The knocking on your door soon stopped, and you cuddled farther into the blankets to try and stop the tears.

Why would he do this to you? How could he act like nothing happened? How can he be so okay with cheating on you?

As all these thoughts ran through your head tears started to fall again. You quickly wiped your eyes.

"How can I marry a guy that doesn't even love me?" You whispered out softly.

All these thoughts ran through your head as you fell asleep.