"Genius" Adalynn grinned.

"Here you go kids" Hermine said as she set down a plate of fries to them.

"Thank you Mrs.Lodge" Adalynn smiled.

"Thanks mom" Veronica said at the same time making the three laugh slightly. Cheryl's voice spoke up from a few booths behind them making Veronica sit up and causing Adalynn to jump over the seat and follow after her.

"Make sure to put all this cash in the register. You are a Lodge after all. And Lodges are known to have sticky fingers" Cheryl glared at Hermine.

"Cheryl"Adalynn spoke up ready to tell her to stand down

"Honey i've got this" Hermine held up a finger to the brunette.

"Cheryl I knew your mother in school. She didn't know the differents between having money and having cash either" Hermine sassed her and walked off. Veronica smiled as Cheryl rolled her eyes. Adalynn gave Cheryl s pleading look which the redhead nodded at she gave a side smile as Veronica dragged the girl she started to fall for back to the table. Jughead helped Adalynn get back over the seat and sip on her Milkshake again.

"Adalynn since when do you drink Blueberry milkshakes?" Jughead asked his ex girlfriend with a confused smile.

"Well you see Jughead after years and years of my usely Peanut Butter milkshake and ever now and then taking sips from Betty's vanilla I have made a pact with myself that I will try many new flavors when someone mentioned it. Tried the chocolate from V obviously, strawberry for Cher, Josie recommended the Mango, and this morning Moose said his favorite was Blueberry" Adalynn pointed out with a grin as she sipped once again.

"So you and Moose are good after the play book? He really had nothing to do with it?" Betty asked her best friend.

"Nope. He said he would never let something like that happen to me or anyone for they mater. And his name wasn't in the book. Now Reggie and I are not on best terms right now but I'm not one to hold a grudge" Addie shrugged.

"Typical Adalynn Harlow Lockwood always forgiving the worst of people" Kevin grinned over at his pretty friend as her face lit up due to the complement.

"Speaking of. I should head out. Midge has been kinda islet lastly so we're having a sleepover. I'll see you earthlings later" Adalynn stood up and jumped over the seat again.

"What she been upset about? Moose?" Kevin asked clearly worried she found out about them.

"Egh not really. Just family issues I guess. But Alice said it would be totally fine to have her over, see you at home B" Adalynn waved at the four as she left pops. Once she got outside she noticed Fred, Archie, and Ms.Grundy walking in.

"Addie" Archie said a little embarrassed to be seen with the teacher and his dad.

"Archie. Mr Andrews. Grundy" Adalynn said slowly and confused. Archie wrapped his arms around her with a smile glad to see her.

"Hey Adalynn how have you been?" Fred spoke up as she smiled at the two interacting.

"Better thank you for asking. You three getting Diner? Milkshakes?" Addie asked the three a boy akwardly.

"Both actually wanna join?" Archie smile as he forgot the two adults where there.

"Actually have to go plan a sleepover and it's not with you for over Arch. But definitely recommend BlueBerry milkshakes for the three of you. Nice seeing you guys again" Adalynn smiled as she walked away and headed home. Archie and Fred held there hand up and smiled as Ms.Grundy look at her with the slightest bit of Jelousey.