"I'd kick the living hell out of Chuck until he had heel marks threw every part of his body and I'd make sure he couldn't breath until I was done telling him to never come near Addie again then i'd walk away as she gasp her air" Cheryl said as she glared at the thought. Before she walked out of the room. Veronica gave Adalynn a small smirk which made her blush as she ran out of the room and called for the redhead.

"Cher? Hey. Your finally back it's been a few days. I stopped by your house but you mom told me I couldn't see you" Adalynn said as she squeezed Cheryl's arm softly.

"You did? If I knew I would have squeezed you threw the window. I couldn't leave my room" Cheryl said quietly.

"Well all that matters is that your back and that i'm honored to know you would do that to Chuck for me if that ever where to happen, thank you" Adalynn said as she smiled widely and held Cheryl's arms as she ran her hand down her pale skin in a conference way.

"Well of course. I wouldn't let anything happen to you like they Adalynn. No way not after everything you've done for me" Cheryl said as the two linked arms and made their way to Vixen practice

•••••
"Football players behaving badly what else is new?" Veronica sighed as her, Betty, Addie, Kevin, and Ethel made there way down the dark hallways of the school to search for the playbook Trev told Betty about.

"Color me impressed" A high pitch voice said from behind them which made all the teen s jump and send Adalynn into a scream which she stopped once she saw it was Cheryl.

"It's a B and V with a E, K, and A. What would your holy rolly mother say about this Betty?" Cheryl smirked at the blonde as she walked closer to stand near Adalynn.

"What are you doing here Cheryl?" Betty snapped

"And where did you get those red knee high boots their amazing" Kevin said which made Adalynn slap him softly as Cheryl made her way toward her.

"Trev told Valery who told Josie who told Ginger who told Tina who told me" Cheryl smirked as she shined her light onto Betty.

"So you came to D ral our investigation" Betty smarted off.

"Betty be nice please" Adalynn spoke quietly to the blonde as she rubbed her back.

"Get over yourself Betty" Cheryl said with a board tone.

"Hey guys" Ethel called out from the locker room. As everyone began to walk in Cheryl held out her hand to Adalynn. She gave a confused look but latched onto her and interlocked their fingers as they strolled behind the other four. Once they all entered they saw Ethel flipping through a book.

"Trev was right. They didn't even try hiding it" Ethel sighed.

"This is horrible. Those poor girls" Adalynn said sadly as Cheryl squeezed her hand. As they flipped through they saw Veronica's name.

"New girl? Is that what i'm represented too? Nine points?" she said shocked. Adalynn rubbed her shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Better than big girl, 7.5" Ethel said as if she was gonna cry any second. As they flipped some more a name caught Adalynn's eyes instantly.

"Wait stop" she grabbed Ethan's hand and stopped her from flipping as she read her name.

"Adalynn Lockwood (perfect one) Ten points. Do you hook up with Reggie?" Ethel read and gave Adalynn a shocked look.

"My god no I would never even think about doing anything with that animal. Why would he lie about this? How would Moose let him do this?" Adalynn asked sadly  as a single tear left her eye. Cheryl wiped it away and pulled Adalynn into her side as she wrapped her arm around the smaller girls shoulders.

"I'm so sorry Adalynn" Ethel said as she gave the girl a sad look.

"thank you" she mumbled before wrapping her lose arms around Cheryl's waist.

"Polly's in this book" Betty said softly as she saw her sisters name written in blue.

"Next to Jason's name" Cheryl spoke quietly and shocked at the same time. Betty turned around to collect her thoughts.

"I'm so sorry Betty" Veronica said as she kept her distance scared Betty would bust into tears.

"This isn't- Jason would never" Cheryl began as she voice shook. Adalynn held her closer.

"It's right there Cheryl! God your brother hurt my sister" Betty said angry.

"B I know your mad at Jason but it wasn't Cheryl's fault for what he did. Don't yell at her for when she feels bad enough" Adalynn snapped at Betty who's face softened and began to feel a bit bad. As she began going on how guys treated woman like object Adalynn looked down as another tear left. Veronica noticed as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Maybe I didn't know Jason" Cheryl mumbled as she wrapped bother arms around Adlynn.

"It's okay Cher. Don't get upset" Adalynn whispered to her only her Cheryl to shut her eyes and hold the girl closer.

"I'll take a picture. Well show weatherbee. It'll be the perfect cover for your exposure Betty" Veronica said as her camera flashed on the page.

"Yeah but these girl deserve Justice" Adalynn added in which Betty nodded too.

"Don't you think Cheryl? You want vengins, You wanna go full dark no stars Veronica i'm with you. And I have a plan" Betty said as Veronica smirked

••••••

Adalynn walked Cheryl home, arms linked.

"I'm sorry you had to see that with Jason. Like you said boys with be boys" Adalynn spoke up with a sad smile. Cheryl turned and looked at her slightly before looking forward again.

"Your right, it's just hard to except my own brother would do this. And i'm sorry Reggie did that to you. I'm sure what happened is he knew how all these people wanted you, the most perfect girl in Riverdale. And to boast his ego he made a rumor which is horrible" Cheryl sighed as the two girls now stood face to face infront of the gates of thorn hill.

"Betty and Ronnie will send a message hopefully. I'm gonna talk to Moose about it and see what happened. But in the men's time Cher you should get some sleep. I know tonight was rough" Adalynn said as she rubbed the girl he stood a few inches above her.

"Thank you for always taking care of me Addie" Cheryl said softly as she leaned in slowly. Just as the girls lips brushed ever so lightly the gate swung open.

"Cheryl. Time to come in side. You friend should head home" Penelope said with a stern look and eyebrow raised.

"Goodnight Adalynn" Cheryl spoke softly before disappearing into the gates leaving Penelope to glare at the brunette and slams the gate leaving Adalynn to walk back to the Coopers

••••

Later that night Adalynn was pacing around Archie's room as she watched her with a worried look.

"It was obsoletely insane Arch. It's this book with allll these girls names in them from years back. Like most true girls in our grade. And you know I've never hooked up with anyone besides you of course. And my name was in their with ten points next to pardon me Reggie freakin Mantel. What a disgusting pig right? Like who could do that to someone? What if it was his mom or sister or god knows who. I think i'm gonna cur his breaks on his arm so he'll go flying off a bridge or something" Adalynn said dramatic as she paced infront of the giver boy.

"Okay Adalynn you aren't gonna cut his breaks. Lissen i'll talk to him me give him a piece of my mind for hurting you okay? He will never ever mess with you again" Archie said as she stood up and put his hands on the small girls shoulders with a small rub and gentle smile.

"Thank you Archie" she mumbled as the two leaned in and connected there lips.

"Come lay with me" he said as they walked toward the bed and cuddled up under the covers. Archie and Adalynn some what started a little relationship together. Secret of course. Sure the two enjoyed messing around but some times they just loved being in the others arms and talking as if they have been together forever. The two felt feelings for the other yes but both knew it could never happen that way. Ever
••••

shook to the core