•••••

Adalynn and Cheryl stood close by as they got ready for the game to began as they stretch their legs and chatted it up slightly.

"All cards down. I slept better then I have in a whole last night" Cheryl said as she now looked at Adalynn as they both went into a split as they got their legs ready for the tumbles.

"Me too. I haven't slept a full either hours in a while. I always take so long to fall asleep and wake up like a new born through out the night but last night I didn't. Think it was you Cher" Adalynn joked as she grinned at the redhead as she saw that beautiful smile.

"That was so supper warm cuddles we had" Cheryl joined in on the giggle with her close friend.

"Maybe Mother and Daddy will let you come over this weekend. We can do face mask and set up a new cheer routine. And hey we'll both sleep well again" Cheryl suggested as she gave a side smile.

"I'd love too" Adalynn blushed as she looked away which made Cheryl smirk in achievement. Adalynn now noticed Archie walking away from a smiley Jughead.

"I'll be right back Cher" Adalynn said as she excuse herself and made her way toward the boy who she once loved.

"Was that a moment I just saw happen between you and the famous Archie Andrews?" Adalynn teased as she now stood in front of Jughead with a smile.

"Just discussing Burgers. But might I say you look dashing little Vixen" Jughead grinned and he ruffled her softly which made her giggle.

"Well thank you Jughead. You look amaizng too, even though you always do. I think it's the beanie" Adalynn laughed which Jughead joined in on.

"Probably so" He laughed as he now stared at her with a slight desire to lean in and kiss her.

"You and Cheryl seemed to be getting very close" Jughead said as he walked a bit closer to her.

"Cheryl's great. To me at least. She's different around me Jug she's not the bitch everyone thinks she is" Adalynn said with s soft smirk at the though.

"Seems like you like her" Jughead said with a eyebrow raised.

"What? Jug no she's just my friend. What's making you think that?" Adalynn laughed hoping Jughead would see she truly did.

"No no no you do and I know because of the way you've been looking at her, you use to look at me like that" he said as he smile now dropped to the floor along with Adalynn's. She sighed sadly and tried to smile but it just failed.

"I still love you Jughead. We were together for nine years even if it was only puppy love it'll always be their in my memories. Ever time I look at you that's all I think about. I might always. You meant everything to me. And yeah I might start to be falling slightly for Cheryl but your still in the back of my mind. Haunting me. I didn't want to leave you I hope you know. I wanted to be with you forever" She said sadly with a small bit of sass.

"I know Ad's me too. But hey we still have the future right. If you and ice princess don't work out over their and I don't fall in love we can come back to each other. Get married like we planned at freaking nine years old" Jughead laughed which Adalynn did too. The two hugged tightly.

"Definitely Jug. Definitely. I gotta get out their and cheer on a football team. You'll cheer me on though right?" she asked as she walked backwards slightly.

"Go get em tiger" he grinned and with that he smiled as she ran off back to her redhead who smiled lovingly at her.

Now as Mayor Macoy announced Josie and the Pussycats along with the vixens Cheryl and Adalynn shared a small smile and quickly got into the dance routine as the band started playing. There was many twist and turns throw through the cheer team and wife smiled might I add. As the Vixens ended Cheryl walked onto stage with Josie and began a small rap which she nailed. Adalynn cheered loudly for her.

"Get it Cher!" She yelled through her copped hands as she let out a few hoots and hollers for the redhead with a smile. Cheryl waved at her as she continued to sing. Josie pulled Adalynn on to stage with them as they finished. Josie grinned as she hugged Val and she saw Cheryl smile widely as her and Adalynn hugged deeply. And in that moment Josie knew she shipped the two one hundred percent. But ever happy moment comes to a end. As the football couch introduced the football team as they all ran out like hey always did everyone cheered for them until Cheryl's eyes saw Archie Andrews wearing her brother jersey. With the red hair she almost thought it was Jason himself. She gasped slightly as she dropped her mic and ran off of the stage and off the field as people gasped slightly. Betty and Veronica shared a look as they looked up to see Adalynn sprinting after her as fast as she could. Once Adalynn made it to the locker room her heart broke as she saw the girl she loved breaking down into tears.

"Cheryl?" she said slightly as she walked closer toward her slowly carful not to startle her or push her limits.

"Cheryl what is it? What happened?" she asked now sitting behind he redhead and rubbed her back slightly. Cheryl looked at her but turned away not wanting Adalynn to se her like this.

"Jason. He's gone" she said and then let out a loud cry and wheezed.

"I know. I'm so sorry" Adalynn said as she rested her head on Cheryl's make hoping to calm her down.

"You don't understand. He was supposed to come back" she said through tears as she sat up slightly. Adalynn looked confused as she tried wrap her head around what she was saying. She sighed as Cheryl let out a cry again. Veronica and Betty watched from the door way. Neither girl knew they were there.

"I'm alone" Cheryl chocked our. Adalynn moved so of her hair off her back in a conferting way.

"Hey your not alone. I'm here love" Adalynn said not bothering to correct herself at the pet name. With that Cheryl's body turned quickly as she hugged Adalynn tightly and she continued to cry. Betty felt guilty from the door way about what she had said and done to Cheryl in the past and Veronica watch sadly also feeling guilty but also upset for the girl. As she saw Adalynn comfort her like that she felt almost selfish for wishing she could have someone like that. For someone to hold her while she cried. Little did Veronica know though was that once the day came where she did start to cry Adalynn would be the first to wrap her small arms around her

••••

My whole heart was beating rapidly. Not sure who I loved Addie with me in this chapter. Archie? Veronica? Cheryl? Jughead? so many to decided but i've came to except that this girl can literally be shipped with anyone