Trust Issues (Chapter 40 Part III)

Start from the beginning

"Nobody else's girl or baby Mama dragging them out the trap house!" I yelled back.

"Because they don't care about them like I care about you. I don't give a fuck about what nobody else got going on but you and me! I'm not having a baby with them other niggas, I'm having a baby with you Jerome! I care about your fucking future! If something happens to you, imma be the one raising two kids by my damn self because yo stupid ass couldn't leave this street shit alone!" She replied.

"You right, I'm sorry." I sighed as I grabbed her arm and tried to pull her to me so I could hug her. "I'm done, for real."

"Nah move nigga!" She snapped, pulling away from me and shaking her head. "You're so full of shit Jerome and at this point I can't believe nothing that comes out of your damn mouth. You're a liar and you can't be trusted. Do what you want. I just hope that you got life insurance for when your dumb ass gets killed. The bail money for when them white people lock yo ass up and a back up plan when you get cut from the team because you can't stay out the fuckin streets."

"You doing too much." I said shaking my head at her choice of words. She was being harsh as hell and she lowkey hurt my feelings. It was like she wanted something to happen to me. "You probably want something to happen to me so you can be with that nigga Tray." I said frowning at her.

"Trayveon doesn't have anything to do with us or this situation. You're the reason that me and you aren't together. Us being broken up has nothing to do with him and everything to do with you. Stop blaming other people for the shit you do!" She said cutting her eyes at me, making me huff in annoyance.

"I wish you would stop acting like my fuckin Mama! All you do is complain about shit and nag!"  I expressed honestly. I'm not even in a relationship with this girl and she's trying to run me and control everything I do.

"So I'm acting like your Mama because I care about your future and your wellbeing? So I'm acting like your Mama because I don't want anything to happen to you or my kids? So I'm nagging because I want you to realize that you don't have to do this shit?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Basically! Shit is annoying!" I mumbled.

"Fuck you Jerome!" She chuckled. "I do not care about you or anything you have going on anymore! You obviously like being a criminal. You like putting yourself and people around you in fucked up situations. I'm not about to keep doing this with you, it is what it is. You said you're grown, so imma let you be grown. If you don't give a fuck about yourself then I don't either!" She yelled at me as tears fell down her cheeks. "Can't do shit with or for a muthafucka that don't give a damn about themselves. Fuck you Jerome and tell them niggas not to call my phone no more about yo raggedy ass. I'm done for real!"

"Bu-"

"Fuck you!" I yelled, flipping him off.

"That's not what I meant bab-"

"Nah. You made your choice, I hope losing your family to this shit was worth it." She tried to walk away but I grabbed her and pulled her into my chest. Before I could even fully wrap my arms around her, I heard the door slam.

"You got my sister out here crying? And you yelling at her? You must wanna die! I'm sick of you bitch!" Man yelled at me as he came out the house with his gun pointed at me, causing Mookie to step away.

"Emanuel please." Mookie sighed.

"Please What? Kill him this time?" He asked making me smack my lips. "My pleasure." He grinned, taking the safety off.

"No, can you go back in the house please?" She sniffled. He looked at her before sighing. "I can handle myself. Please put the gun away and go back in the house." She pleaded with him. His gun was still pointed at me and he had a deep mug on his face. "Emanuel, we're about to have a child together. I don't like his bitch ass either but please don't rob my son of having his father."