You Meet Your Favourite You-Tuber

Joseph Seed-

Joseph new about your favourite You-Tuber, he accepted it because it never bothered him. You watched videos for entertainment and there was nothing wrong with that, he would even occasionally watch the videos with you if you asked him too.

Joseph had just finished a sermon, he had spoke to his flock and decided to go for a walk with you, wanting to get some time together. Joseph was actually the one who noticed the You-Tuber and knew how excited you would be to meet them, so he instantly pointed them out to you. You were really nervous and tried to convince Joseph to just ignore them but he ended up convincing you to talk to them. He started the conversation, introduce himself and you, explaining that you were a fan, it all went well. After you went separate ways, you hugged Joseph with a huge smile, thanking him for convincing you to talk to them. He just smiled back at you, loving to see you happy.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob never understood why you watched You-Tubers, he understood that it entertained you but he juts didn't get the appeal of the You-Tubers that you watched. Even though he didn't understand your interest, he just let you get on with it and thought nothing of it. 

You were both out, just walking and talking to each other, you weren't really talking about anything important. It was Jacob's day off and you were enjoying it together. Suddenly you stopped walking and grabbed his sleeve, making him look down at you concerned. He asked what was wrong and you pointed in front of you, explaining that your favourite You-Tuber was standing a distance in front of you. Jacob still didn't understand your interest in You-Tubers but chuckled at your reaction and how you got nervous. He understood that for you, it was like seeing a celebrity. Jacob teased you, telling you to go and introduce yourself. The whole thing just amused him and he ended up dragging you over to him so that you could meet the You-Tuber. Jacob never actually spoke to them but he definitely intimidated them while you spoke to them.

John Seed-

It wasn't that John didn't understand why you watched You-Tubers, he understood that it entertained you, the issue was that he hated it. Of course, you had your favourite You-Tuber, and John despised them. He didn't hate them because he disliked their content, he hated them because you loved them. He hated that you would spend so much time paying attention to them instead of him. 

You and John had been speaking with some of his followers when you spotted your favourite You-Tuber, hold up their camera and talking to it. Your face lit up and John noticed, he looked over to where you were looking and frowned as he instantly recognised the You-Tuber. He never thought that you would meet them in a person, this was a nightmare. He mumbled something under his breath and you brushed him off as you approached the You-Tuber. You had nervously introduced yourself to them and started a conversation, John couldn't take much more of watching you so he walked over to you. He was about to say something but you cut him off by introducing him to the You-Tuber as your boyfriend, his chest filled with pride and joy. You loved him, not that You-Tuber. Later on that week, you were watching your favourite You-Tuber and John couldn't help but smile when you face lit up as you watched yourself and John in the video.

Faith Seed-

Faith didn't even know about You-Tubers until you introduced them to her, and she actually enjoyed watching your favourite You-Tuber too. So you would watch them together and you both would get excited when the uploaded a new video. 

You were both just walking together and laughing together, not really paying attention to what was going on around you. You had both actually walked straight into your favourite You-Tuber, which was a rather embarrassing way to meet them in your opinion. Both you and Faith recognised them instantly, both of you smiling with nervousness and disbelief. You introduced yourself and your girlfriend Faith, who was quick to shake their hand happily and friendly. Afterwards you were both laughing about bumping into the You-Tuber, both laughing even harder when you found out that they had caught it on camera and had uploaded on their channel.

Requests?