They Propose

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was one of the most romantic people that you have ever met, but he wasn't one for grand gestures, he liked to keep things simple. So on, what you assumed to be, a regular date night he took you for a walk in the compound gardens. You knew that he wanted to tell you something because he began talking about how much he loved you, how much you meant to him, how God had brought you two together and about how you were the only one for him. He told you about how you were the only person who made him feel this way since his wife. Once you had walked into the centre of the garden, surrounded by flowers, he took both of your hands in his and got down on one knee. The ring was pretty simple with a decent sized diamond, nothing too flashy, it was just right. The inside of the ring was engraved "Bound In Perfect Unity". After you accepted the ring, Joseph smiled and stood up, cupping your face and kissing you gently.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wasn't a man familiar with romance or grand gestures, and that's why you loved him. You knew that he was always honest and genuine, he knew that if you were interested in him in anyway you wouldn't be a huge fan of grand gestures. In his mind the proposal should have been done in private, something that should only be shared between you both. You woke up one day and Jacob was being extra nice and loving, you had no complaints but you were confused. He also wasn't very good at talking about his feelings, he could tell you that he loved you but he couldn't put how much you mean to him into words. He believed that actions speak louder than words, so he just proposed. There was no real build up, he just knelt down in front of you and caught you completely off guard. Of course you said yes. The ring was a simple band, Jacob isn't about expense and flashiness, that something else that you loved about it. But the inside was engraved with "Only You" which made you smile. After accepting the ring, you fell down into his arms and kissed him.

John Seed-

John is all about grand gestures and making a scene. He was wearing his usual blue shirt, vest and trench coat, he wanted to look his best and he wanted an audience. He spoke to Joseph about it and his brother agreed to let him propose during one of his important sermons. The church was filled with Joseph's flock and one member was set up at the back with a camera. You thought that it would just be a normal sermon but John took your hand and walking you up to front and centre, taking Joseph's place. His brothers and sister were standing at the side smiling at you both. I turned to look at John and ask him what was going on but he was already down on one knee and holding the ring up to you. The ring was expensive and covered in different sized diamonds, it was beautiful and very...John. The inside of the ring was engraved with "John" his wedding ring would be engraved with your name. After you accepted the ring, he stood up and to wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you off of your feet as he pulled you into a kiss. Everyone in the church applauded and cheered for you both.

Requests?