Seven Heavenly Virtues Part 2

Request: You are the embodiment of the seven Heavenly virtues and you visit the Seed's to offer them your help.

Joseph Seed-

The whole Seed family knew that Joseph had become practically obsessed with you without even meeting you, he always claimed that his 'obsession' was a healthy interested. John was certain that the Father was in love with you. When there was a knock on his door, Joseph did not expect to open it and see you, his knees felt weak when you smiled at him. He instantly invited you in, and felt as if the room felt lighter, safer, cleaner, as soon as you stepped into the house. He just felt so blessed to have you there with him.

When you said that you wanted to help him with his church, to join him, he was more than overjoyed. He instantly accepted your offer, and had already given you a place in his family. Your offer of help just proved to Joseph how kind you were. He truly believed that you would help him guide his flock, standing by his side. You were the most amazing creation of God that Joseph has ever witness, you are so pure and good.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had kept an eye on you, just from observing you he could tell that you were so different. You were strong, brave and persistent but were also so pure and kind. He had seen you helping those in need and he had even seen you communicating to some of his men. No matter how aggressive his soldiers were towards you, you would always remain calm and kind, just your presence seemed to calm them down.

Jacob never expected you to seek him out, he always assumed that you would avoid him since he doesn't exactly show a lot of mercy. You offered to help him with his cause and once again Jacob was taken back by your kindness and charity. However, he let you into the veteran centre and heard you out. Jacob listened as you explained that you wanted to help him, you believed him is teaching but wanted to act more on the 'the weak have their purpose' part of his message. You wanted to teach his soldiers some mercy so that the weak have a chance to be apart of the project. Jacob did find you endearing but the thing that made him accept your help was when he saw how good you were with the judges, maybe there was a place here for you after all.

John Seed-

John stayed awake at night, he struggled to focus on his work, he spent so much of his time just trying to figure out what sins your were guilty of. After discussing you with Joseph and spending some time just thinking about you, he decided that you truly had no sin, you were truly pure. He admired that about you, he was fascinated by you and everything about you.

A part of John felt proud when you showed up at his door, another part of him was a little nervous. You were so perfect. He instantly invited you into his ranch and offered you food and drinks, trying to impress you. When you offered help, John was quick to accept. You said that you wanted to help people who struggle with their sins and John admired that, he wanted you to help him and work alongside him. He wanted to impress you, he hoped that one day you would see him the way that he sees you.

Faith Seed-

Faith admired you, you were everything that she wished that she could be. She wanted to be as kind, as caring, as charitable, as patient, as pure as you. She wanted to learn from you but she also wanted to just know you. She wanted to know you because you resembled everything that she was looking for.

When you came to her with a smile on your face she nearly jumped for joy. She was right, you were so kind to her, so caring about her even though you didn't know her. Then you offered her some help with her followers, and she was quick to accept your offer. Not only did she want you to help the flock, she wanted you to be a good effect on her. She loved having you around, she loved having you near her because just your presence made her feel happier, feel comforted and feel loved.

Requests?