You Tame and Bring Home a Tiger

Joseph Seed-

Joseph certainly had to take some time to process what was happening when you managed to tame a tiger and bring it home. "If anyone could or would tame a tiger, of course it would be you" he joked. Of course he was scared at first but you quickly eased his nerves. He asked about how long you planned to keep it and you explained that you were keeping it for good. He allowed it, trusting that you would prevent the tiger from acting out or making a mess. He started to become fond of the tiger, he even began to treat it like a normal domestic cat, letting it lie on the sofa with it's head on his lap. However he would keep the tiger away from his flock, not wanting them to become fearful.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob tamed wild wolves everyday, even tried to tame a few other animals but none worked as well as the wolves. Then you came home with a tiger that could curl around your legs like it was protecting you, you had completely tamed it and he had no idea how. "Perhaps I should get you to train the Judges" he hummed as the tiger cautiously approached him, and he patted it on the head. The tiger grew fond of Jacob quickly, almost as quickly as it grew fond of you. Jacob didn't know how or why you did, but he had to admit that it was the most badass pet Hope County had ever seen.

John Seed-

John was confused and terrified. You walked through the door with a tiger by your side, as if it was just a stray cat, and smiled at John. He demanded an explanation so you told him that you tamed a tiger, like it was nothing. "Where did you even find a tiger? No, don't answer that. Why did you bring it home?" he asked with wide eyes, not knowing how or why you would tame a tiger. Once you insisted that the tiger was staying, he was cautious around it, always avoiding it the best he could. Until he gave the animal a shot and you walked into the bedroom where John was asleep on the bed with the tiger lying beside him, its head on his stomach.

Faith Seed-

Faith definitely feared the tiger a little when you brought it home, but you tried your best to assure her that it wouldn't harm her. You would show her how you had tamed the tiger and that it wouldn't even want to hurt her in anyway, it was surprisingly gentle considering it was a tiger. She slowly began to become more confident around it and pretty much fell in love with the animal, she thought it was adorable. "And we get to keep it?" she asked you with a bright smile and even brighter eyes, like a child on their birthday as she hugged your new pet.

Requests?