You Accuse Them of Cheating on You

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be a little offended, how could you ever think that he would betray you, how could you ever think that he would have eyes for anyone other than you. Joseph loved you and only you, he couldn't even begin to imagine why you thought that he was cheating on you. Not only did it offend him but it upset him greatly, had he done something that made you question his affection for you?

Joseph could see that you were upset because you feared that he was cheating on you, he couldn't be angry at you for your concerns. At least he knew that you loved him as much as he loved you. After assuring you that he was not cheating on you and that he loved you and only you, he made sure to spend more time with you and pay more attention to you. He hated that you would ever question his affection for you and would do anything to make things right between you both.

Jacob Seed-

At first Jacob wouldn't even give your accusation the time of day, it was ridiculous and he wouldn't waste his time by responding. He couldn't wrap his head around why you would think that he was cheating on you, he never gave you any reason to think that he was cheating, and despite the fact he could find it hard to be affectionate and open up he thought that you knew that he would only ever be interested in you. Then he realised that you were truly upset and seriously thought that he was cheating on you, it actually hurt him a little that you would question his affection for you.

Jacob told you that he wasn't cheating on you, rather sternly, he had to make you understand that he would never do that to you and that you believed he was telling the truth. Like I previously said, he isn't very good when it came to talking about his emotions but damn-it he tries. After calming you down and talking to you, making sure he said everything that he had to say. It didn't take too long for him to reassure you, he was soon holding you against his chest with his arms wrapped around you.

John Seed-

John almost couldn't believe what you were accusing him of, he knew that back in the day he wasn't against having multiple partners at the same time without the other knowing and he knew that you were aware of his past. However, he thought that you believed that he had changed, you were always the one who believed in him so why would you start having doubts now? His temper would get the better of him and it would start an argument, of course this only worsened the way that you felt.

You were the only person that could calm John down, you were the only one who could ever break him out of his wrath induced trance. One way or another you would break him out of it. This time it was the look in your eyes, you looked so betrayed and scared, you were scared that he was cheating on you. How could he be too angry about you loving him? He would reel in his anger before apologising to your for lashing out, then he would sit down with you and promise you that he was loyal to you until you felt fully reassured. You then apologised for thinking that he would do that to you, he loved you made sure that you knew it.

Faith Seed-

Faith didn't know what to say or do, how could you ever think that she was even able to that to you? She hated to see you looking so sad and betrayed but she couldn't help but tear up herself, she loved you and hated that she could ever make you feel this way. She tried her best to shush you and soon you were crying in her arms, all she could do was shush you until you had calmed down. All while trying to think of what to say that would make you believe her and make you feel better.

Once you had calmed down shed cupped your face in her hands and softly spoke to you, promising that she would never cheat on you, that she could never do that, and telling you over and over again that she loves you. She scattered your face with sweet kisses until you were smiling and laughing, she only ever wanted to make you smile.

Requests?