They Are in Love with the Deputy

Request: they realise that they are in love with the deputy. You are the deputy! :)

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would know that he loved you from the moment you stepped into the church, God had already informed him that you belong together and seeing you just made him even more certain. Of course he couldn't just confess his love for you in front of his siblings and your colleagues, and he didn't want to scare you away. He was quick to come to terms with his feelings. It hurt him when you started taking down Eden's Gate, outpost by outpost, but he knew that you had to find 'the truth' in your own time. He wanted his siblings to help guide you, he asked them to not harm you. He just wanted you to understand, or at least agree to have a real adult conversation with him about everything he is trying to  achieve.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would know but would suppress those feelings, denying it and telling himself that it was simply a form of admiration since you are a strong soldier. He would curse himself if he noticed himself getting jealous because John had captured you. He believed that his love for you would make him weak so he wouldn't allow it. However, he would have to face those feelings when he captured you and felt a pang of guilt when he realised how skinny you had become under his care or when his trials gave you new scars. He had no choice but to confront his feelings when you look at him like that. Jacob wouldn't be very accepting of his own feelings and would probably try to ignore them. 

John Seed-

John had never felt love that wasn't a sibling type of love for his brothers and sister, so the emotion would probably confuse him a little bit. It could create a small obsession with you as he would want to figure out why you had this effect on him and he just wanted you to be closer to him in general. You antics in his region would only outrage him more because you were already so frustrating to him. When he realised that he was in love with you, he would probably just accept it. He was in love with you, and maybe you could feel the same way, and maybe that could win you over to their side. His new found feelings towards you would only encourage him to get your attention and to capture you more, he wouldn't feel much of a need to actively hide his feelings towards you. So he would openly flirt with you or tease you, whether you realised what he was doing or not. 

Faith Seed-

Faith might not really understand her feelings towards you but she liked it, so she wouldn't question it. It would only take her a little time to realise that she was in love with you and she would be quite happy to just accept that fact. Her role was to be kind and welcoming so it would be difficult to tell if she had any feeling for you but she was unconsciously softer with you. Touching you more than she needed to, smiling a little more sweetly at you, talking more personally with you than she would with somebody else. She would probably speak to Joseph about it, asking if it was acceptable to be in love with you. Once Joseph assured her that it was more that acceptable, she would completely embrace her feelings for you and pray that you felt the same.

Requests?